Kimbo Vs. Shamrock

HAOLE

Don't count Shamrock out. Kimbo has not shown yet he as any sort of ground game and Smarock has crippled guys on the ground in the past. If Shamrock can avoid the KO i think Kimbo is going to be in the hurt locker.

Shamrock is horrid always has been... his ground game is weak, the only ppl he has got a tapout from is fights with ppl that had no clue what they were doing on the ground. I think of ufc 1 when he tapped out Pat Smith with and ankle lock it took him forever to sink in.

However i dont like Kimbo at all. but i think he will win. I think they should put KImbo in with Fador so Fador can beat the living shit out of him and he can go back to street fighting. I know Kimbo doesnt care about being the best or fighting the best. Its about the dollar. i guess you could say most fighters are in it for the money but big time with kimbo. Just my two pennies tho

Shamrock is horrid always has been... his ground game is weak, the only ppl he has got a tapout from is fights with ppl that had no clue what they were doing on the ground. I think of ufc 1 when he tapped out Pat Smith with and ankle lock it took him forever to sink in.

However i dont like Kimbo at all. but i think he will win. I think they should put KImbo in with Fador so Fador can beat the living shit out of him and he can go back to street fighting. I know Kimbo doesnt care about being the best or fighting the best. Its about the dollar. i guess you could say most fighters are in it for the money but big time with kimbo. Just my two pennies tho

Kimbo vs Fador that would be wrong on so many levels but very fun to see that beating. That stare down BS kimbo does won't work on fador he is not human he is a terminator sent to beat people down in the MMA

• Confused 1

Yeah well he cant fight any big names so early in his career just yet.. I'm looking foward to that Liddell-Evans fight

Why not Lesner has!

Until Kimbo fights a legit non 40year old fighter he's going to be a joke, but wait the company he fights for is a joke itself.

Im pumped if Lesner vs Kongo actually goes down. If you read my post about the last UFC I am pretty sure I stated that this should be Lesners next fight.

BTW who the hell is this fAdor guy your speaking of? Dont you mean Fedor? Just being an asshole due to lack of sleep lol

Why not Lesner has!

Until Kimbo fights a legit non 40year old fighter he's going to be a joke, but wait the company he fights for is a joke itself.

Im pumped if Lesner vs Kongo actually goes down. If you read my post about the last UFC I am pretty sure I stated that this should be Lesners next fight.

BTW who the hell is this fAdor guy your speaking of? Dont you mean Fedor? Just being an asshole due to lack of sleep lol

Wow i just caught that (fedor) nice catch. Lesner VS Kongo will be freaking great. I saw Kongo fight Herring in columbus and Kongo is no joke.

Lesner is just a freak something that big is not supposed to be that quick and fast. His hands are a size 4x, that is like getting hit with a giant can of baked beans with bad intentions.

Wow i just caught that (fedor) nice catch. Lesner VS Kongo will be freaking great. I saw Kongo fight Herring in columbus and Kongo is no joke.

Lesner is just a freak something that big is not supposed to be that quick and fast. His hands are a size 4x, that is like getting hit with a giant can of baked beans with bad intentions.

Bwahahahahaha!! That seriously just made my day

I'd like to see kimbo get beat down by ken, but i don't think its gonna happen. I like seeing the "unbeatable" get beaten. I remember like 3-4 years ago, watching the kimbo fights online and seeing him get his ass beat once. It was great...

IF he can get Kimbo on the ground shamrock has a better than 50% chance. Remember he pretty much ended Don Fry's career by destroying his knees and ankles in one match and put rich franklin on crutches for a week.

That was when he was a little closer to his prime but it is not like he is fighting a Forest Griffin or Anderson Silva. Kimbo is average on a good day and not a top level fighter.