3 Hours w/ a Verizon LG Voyager Titanium

KillJoy

I replaced my phone after it decided to swim with the fishes. I called up Verizon and w/o ANY hasseling, they gave me the new every two pricing (mine was not up for 7 months).

I ended up getting the phone for $116 shipped. Two days later.... I had it! I added Mobile TV and Unlimited Internet for $25 / month. So..... basically I just bumped my plan up 25%.... but.. whatever!

:thumbup:

The Internet, on the phone, is pretty good. Nowhere NEAR broadband, but VERY workable. I think it will take me a while to get used to the workings of it, but so far..... it's kinda cool :D

The TV is okay. It is also usable, but choppy if the connection isn't perfect. There are about 10-13 "Channels" and then it looks like an "On Demand" section as well. The "OD" looks like there are a LOT of episodes, so... I am probably going to be killing the battery SEVERAL times!

The Touchscreen is nice, but it looks like it will take a bit of getting used to as well. I have not used an IPhone, so I do not know how it compares, but it is still good.

Well..... that is all for my review of the phone for now. I have had it for a total of 3hrs, and is FINALLY on the charger :D

KillJoy

can you hook me up even if i have the voyager right now? I have all the insurance for it. Any chance i can replace it for the titanium.

oh, take that shit up with a corprate store. no they wont though. they will give you another black, with upgraded software.

wtf? you didnt come to me first. you motha....... glad you enjoy our services.

ACTUALLY.... I thought of you. I looked all over this damn forum, and could not find a number or addy for your store. So.... I called CS.

So..... got any cool accessories for this thing?

KillJoy

ACTUALLY.... I thought of you. I looked all over this damn forum, and could not find a number or addy for your store. So.... I called CS.

So..... got any cool accessories for this thing?

KillJoy

i do, evo nick got somethings that would have ran him 60$ and i got it to him for 25$