3 Hours w/ a Verizon LG Voyager Titanium

KillJoy

I was told not to go to Independent verizons. Anyone know why this would be true?

Dunno.... I went to Wireless on Bethel yesterday (Bro Rape's Store). I got the hookup on stuffs, and he had a LOT of Verizon stuffs in stock. It seemed like he could do the same stuff the Kiosk in the Mall could....

KillJoy

They are fine to get stuff, but i was told not to get phones, insurance, and to change your plan there. Not sure why just was someone else with verizon told me. Ebay is where i get my stuff. I'm pretty sure there isn't any cheaper price for what i got.

and its being released at CTIA on the 10th, but i want some good stuff. SCU code? wifi confirmed? browser? any vzw reps can supply info?

Well it didn't show up on the new rebate forms :( and they go til Oct 13th so it looks like we have to wait a little longer :( I'm diggin the Javelin personally I'm still not a believer in touch screens I hate following trends (IE: when the Razr came out) you see how good the Razr turned out to be.

I doubt it will be wi-fi because a data package is mandatory on Blackberrys for Verizon so it would be pointless to put wifi on the phone.

I was told not to go to Independent verizons. Anyone know why this would be true?

Because there are a few bad apples that treat customers horribly that give authorized retailers a bad name. I can assure you that there are still some very reputable Authorized Retailers out there that will be honest and take care of you no matter what.

They are fine to get stuff, but i was told not to get phones, insurance, and to change your plan there. Not sure why just was someone else with verizon told me. Ebay is where i get my stuff. I'm pretty sure there isn't any cheaper price for what i got.

ok let me clear this up for you.

the big corprate stores are better for techincal services and complaining. as an "indapendent store" or retail store we work better deals, and we can do everything except the tech portion of your buissness. plus we are much nicer, and we are by far best in customer service. we dont think of you as a problem or a number, but more of a person. come to one of our stores and feel the difference between an retailer and a corprate. you will be amazed.

ok let me clear this up for you.

the big corprate stores are better for techincal services and complaining. as an "indapendent store" or retail store we work better deals, and we can do everything except the tech portion of your buissness. plus we are much nicer, and we are by far best in customer service. we dont think of you as a problem or a number, but more of a person. come to one of our stores and feel the difference between an retailer and a corprate. you will be amazed.

So there is nothing different about the plans, phone insurance, ect to worry about? I have had 0 problem with corp stores in the 5+ years i have been going to them.

So there is nothing different about the plans, phone insurance, ect to worry about? I have had 0 problem with corp stores in the 5+ years i have been going to them.

nope its all verizion, just im dont deal with broken phones ;)

• 1 month later...
I love my voyager, however I now feel like I need the titanium version

i think you can just go into Verizon and have the new "look" added to the software on the older voyager.

And to Cobra Rabbit... Dare For the loss, i had a chance to get one of those for like 125.00.... i went to the store and played with it... GAY

i have holsters, i can order screen protectors. you will need those.

Does anyone (besides some italian company who's cost is like 80 bucks) make a SUPER slim soft holder for the voyager?

BTW, i had a screen protector on mine for a while but it got so rough around the edges that i decided to take it off. besides, i pay 6.00 bucks a month for a warranty so if it fucks up i will just get a new phone via warranty

Does anyone (besides some italian company who's cost is like 80 bucks) make a SUPER slim soft holder for the voyager?

BTW, i had a screen protector on mine for a while but it got so rough around the edges that i decided to take it off. besides, i pay 6.00 bucks a month for a warranty so if it fucks up i will just get a new phone via warranty

you get one set of accessories and a new phone, but i can order them for you and only charge 5 bucks for em if you want them