Nelson Funday September 5th

Smokey

it took me less time to build a camaro from the ground up then its taken you to fix your broke ass pile of shit:rolleyes: . you were only there for the free food

I am 19 and a college student. You talk like I even had money to work with...

I don't get handed anything, I work for it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you were only there for the free food

Maybe, but it sure wasn't a fair trade, he and Crossle were my personal pit bitches - we busted their endurance racing cherry's!!!

I think they totalled about 3 hours sleep from 6:00 am Saturday till 6 pm Sunday!

Andy, I know. I really miss the Laser and it was built for this kind of stuff but it was time for it to go.

Chris, that would be fun but I need to save up to buy another car by next spring, and that's going to be a strech. I should be out quite a bit next year at least accruing some volunteer points to pay for a couple weekends.

^^should be good. A little hotter than I expected, but i suppose that's better than being 40 degrees or something. I'm sure it'll make for a nice day.

For those interested in making a convoy driving up we'll likely leave from the Polaris area (say, the Marathon station by QSL) around 6:45-ish. Does that sound good for everybody?

Remember that you'll need a couple bucks cash for the toll on I-80

sounds good to me, how long does it take to get up there? last time we went we didn't go on I-80 so is this way faster?

little over 2 hrs if my memory serves. I-80 is maybe a little quicker, but just so much easier that it's worth it. Plus, the toll is only $1 each way as of last time I went.

Well shit - I'm out, an unexpected passing of one of our customers, and some folks on vacation leaves me with a few "must do" tasks for work on Friday.

I always used to go in the "back way" off I-76, but we came home via I-80 from the 24 hrs - seemed faster that way. Still about 2 to 2 1/2 hours travel time.

i guess so, now i have to get up eariler so i need to go to bed now lol. how many are headed up with us?

Just you, me, and Chris (smokey) that I know of. Eric couldn't get rear rotors, craig had other obligations come up. I'm sure Matt (Tinman) is gonna make it up there...just havn't heard if he's gonna head up with us in the morning or not.

I've gotta go bleed brakes...then I"m gonna hit the bed early too. See ya in the morning.

Andy

at this point I think it'll just be us 3. I wasn't sure if Matt was going to just meet us up there as usual or not.

Unfortunately Erik isn't going to be able to go as when we went to bleed his brakes we noticed some cracks in the rear rotors that would be best to not drive on in that condition. He couldn't source any today for us to put on either which sucks.