Nelson Funday September 5th

Smokey

Andy (Audion19s) and I are planning on going up to Nelson for their Sept 5th Funday.

I think Erik is considering coming as well. I would love to see some of the other CR track regulars come out (Matt/Tinman, Carl, Bobby/VincentRx7, Rob, Craig, Ben/Mrautox, ScienceAbuse)

I emailed Carie a week ago and she confirmed that the schedule is still a GO!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy (Audion19s) and I are planning on going up to Nelson for their Sept 5th Funday.

I think Erik is considering coming as well. I would love to see some of the other CR track regulars come out (Matt/Tinman, Carl, Bobby/VincentRx7, Rob, Craig, Ben/Mrautox, ScienceAbuse)

I emailed Carie a week ago and she confirmed that the schedule is still a GO!

Ha...since I still havn't unpacked the car from Mid Ohio last week...suppose I'll just forget the whole unpacking deal and we'll be good to go.

Give me an idea of time of departure to head up / head home. I may be able to break away - nothing to drive, but can do some driver coaching if anyone is interested. I've driven a few laps up there! :D

we usually try to leave around 6:30-6:45. Usual schedule for the fundays are to run until 4pm.

I always welcome some instruction/advice...especially for free. I just want to forewarn you that this is what it's usually like to ride in the car with me.

I always welcome some instruction/advice...especially for free. I just want to forewarn you that this is what it's usually like to ride in the car with me.

I can live with that - just don't watch the car in front of you too much - I noticed you almost followed the Mustang off - and you were too far off the apex's - just like the Mustang!!!

Now, can YOU live with me bitchin at ya?!?!?

I'm trying to work my schedule to sneak up for the day, probably won't know for sure till Wednesday.

I can live with that - just don't watch the car in front of you too much - I noticed you almost followed the Mustang off - and you were too far off the apex's - just like the Mustang!!!

I'm trying to work my schedule to sneak up for the day, probably won't know for sure till Wednesday.

he was referring to the smoke... that was not actually him..

hahaha. Yeah, that wasn't actually me it's just a good joke/video that my brother and I reference a lot. It does show a good example of the red mist though.

I can certainly handle the bitchin, sometimes you have to take a little sting to actually get better, so if you come up have at it.

I'd love to make this but the Pathfinder is a bit too tall for racing.

You need to buy another car already! Get the Lazer back it would have been a blast at nelson. The great thing about Nelson is it's mainly a momentum track except for the back straight. There's very little lap time difference between high HP cars and low HP cars. The last time I was lapping in close proximity to both American Iron cars AND spec Miata's. This also helps cut down on traffic issues.

Andy

It would be done now, but guess where I was last weekend? Nelson Ledges, crewing for a team at the Longest Day.

it took me less time to build a camaro from the ground up then its taken you to fix your broke ass pile of shit:rolleyes: . you were only there for the free food