PS3 games

ImUrOBGYN

Anyone live around Delaware that wants to trade 1 or 2 PS3 games temporarily? I'm very f'n bored. :( I have GT5 and GTA IV for PS3 and quite a few PS2 and PS1 games. Also, (this might should be in the WTB section but it is relevant here, I guess.) I would like to buy Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Game of the Year edition for PS3 if anyone has it. But cheaply. :D Fee bologna sammich for any who come through.

I noticed from all of your posts.

I'd trade you PS3 games for awhile...... but I have those ones.

Yeah, I had a feeling anyone I asked on here would already have those two. I borrowed NCAA football 08 from Thorne, but honestly, I find myself more and more disappointed with EA's feeble attempts at an honestly good football game that feels like it's been beta tested by a 5ry old.

What games do you have? Don't know if you'd be interested, but I've got a bunch of ps2 and ps1 games. :confused:

What games do you have? Don't know if you'd be interested, but I've got a bunch of ps2 and ps1 games. :confused:

GT5, GTA4, Turok, Burnout Paradise, Guitar Hero 3, Call of Duty 4, Icon, Assassin's Creed

My PS2 took a shit on me and I only have the 40 gig so the PS1/2 games wouldn't do a whole lot for me.

buy call of duty 4 and play online.. all the fun youll ever need rite there

I love Call of Duty but hate playing those kinds of games on consoles. Mouse and keyboard are just so much better. However, I don't have a pc that could come close to playing it in all it's glory, so I may just have to check it out on ps3.

I live in delaware, but no PS3 :( buy me one and then i will be your friend and play with you

No. I will invite you over, though. I hope you don't suck at Gran Turismo or Soul Calibur. Or whatever I have that you'll play. lol

Seriously, though, I'll shoot you a pm since you live in Delaware.

GT5, GTA4, Turok, Burnout Paradise, Guitar Hero 3, Call of Duty 4, Icon, Assassin's Creed

My PS2 took a shit on me and I only have the 40 gig so the PS1/2 games wouldn't do a whole lot for me.

I've really wanted to check out Assassin's Creed. Almost rented it the other day. I've already played the hell out of Burnout. It's pretty fun. How was Icon?

I'm pissed that I even spent $6 on Icon. It's terrible. If you want to borrow assassin's creed for awhile you can. It's pretty fun, gets repetitive eventually. I live in London/work in Hilliard, so i don't think I'm too close to you though.

Shit. Is a bit far when your car isn't working. Oh well. I appreciate the offer, though.