Built Block Subi!!

OneToEnvy

So to come from the grave of my Monday night Mishap I am planing on a full motor build on the 2.5 block bored .020 over with

CP Pistons

Manley Turbo Tuff "I" Rods

New Bearings

Arp Head Studs

Multi-Stage W/M Kit

2 Step Launch Control

New Fuel System from head to toe

Plus everything that i already have

See you Next Spring Bitches!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you the only one who responds to my posts. I think CR hates me..lol

I think i am going to do thecam if i can find it cheap enough.

No nitrous on subi. I want it to last this time.

I suppose i could have paul put it on. When im ready to insurance claim that bitch..lol j/k but seriously

Talk to Jon Shrek or Andy on here. They will help you with anything you will need to know.

Im pretty good friends with shrek and hopefully i am able to make this a painless build with his help!! Thank you though.

Fuck LSX any budy can make power out of that. Id like to be a trend setter not a trend follower

Im pretty good friends with shrek and hopefully i am able to make this a painless build with his help!! Thank you though.

Fuck LSX any budy can make power out of that. Id like to be a trend setter not a trend follower

spec out the motor and get everything balanced and polished:p

Also slap a gt35r on there so you can use such parts to there potential.

You can also send the engine to M&m they have alot time building and machining alot of shops engines here in central ohio and located in delaware, A few years back me and my father built a dsm and they did the motor and built it flawless, quantom racing told me about mike rush's work so we went with them, we just send them the parts, they machined and blueprinted and balanced my rotaing parts and did the bottom and, and re did my whole head all for 1100 bucks.

They did an awsome job, the motor now has a new owner and has like 50k some on it and still making 500 whp all day long and no issues, they have alot of work with subi engines.

Its true the Red can produce the same power as the 35 until you put race gas in the mix. Then its a whole new ball game :bangbang:

With a bit more lag though. :p

Talk to Andy on here. He probably could answer every question you could think of about the car.

With a bit more lag though. :p

Talk to Andy on here. He probably could answer every question you could think of about the car.

Sorry to hear about the car man. Its nice to see that your taking it in stride and are ready to come back bigger and better!

*Just as a side note... I think your car looks sexy as hell.

You can also send the engine to M&m they have alot time building and machining alot of shops engines here in central ohio and located in delaware, A few years back me and my father built a dsm and they did the motor and built it flawless, quantom racing told me about mike rush's work so we went with them, we just send them the parts, they machined and blueprinted and balanced my rotaing parts and did the bottom and, and re did my whole head all for 1100 bucks.

They did an awsome job, the motor now has a new owner and has like 50k some on it and still making 500 whp all day long and no issues, they have alot of work with subi engines.

Mine has almost 50 k on the block and revved to 8k at the track. 2yrs no problems race gas every e\weekend. Still takin the abuse so far two seasons worth every penny from m&m machining!

Mine has almost 50 k on the block and revved to 8k at the track. 2yrs no problems race gas every e\weekend. Still takin the abuse so far two seasons worth every penny from m&m machining!

this is the truth, they know how to put together engines great. And half the time you are paying a shop to do the work it either goes to M&m or phillips anyways for machine work, might as well go direct.

Sorry to hear about the car man. Its nice to see that your taking it in stride and are ready to come back bigger and better!

*Just as a side note... I think your car looks sexy as hell.

Thanks man! i just hope i can get it ll together