Built Block Subi!!

OneToEnvy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

after a long tuesday of bullshit i finaly got the motor out.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/onetoenvy_11/IMG00005.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/onetoenvy_11/IMG00006.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/onetoenvy_11/IMG00007.jpg

• 2 months later...

Bringing this back for an update.

All parts are Paid for and the block will be on its way to Phillips as soon as i can get a good deal. ;)

I decided to spend the extra money and get some parts that would stand up to spray later down the road.

The parts list is at the beggining of the thread if intrested.

I just wish it wasent "0" Fucking Degress out side!! I hate the wait between winter and spring

Bringing this back for an update.

All parts are Paid for and the block will be on its way to Phillips as soon as i can get a good deal. ;)

I decided to spend the extra money and get some parts that would stand up to spray later down the road.

The parts list is at the beggining of the thread if intrested.

I just wish it wasent "0" Fucking Degress out side!! I hate the wait between winter and spring

if u spent more money u better of bought cams

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/onetoenvy_11/PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

I already have one, thanks anyways. This is a good pic of you. :)

And no I dident get cams.

So you skipped out on the one thing that could have been a truly useful mod?

So you skipped out on the one thing that could have been a truly useful mod?

I need to have something to do next year..lol

I wanted to do cams, But i was able to get everything else in one swing and i dident want to spend the cash on new cams and everyhting else that goes with it to do it right.

I need to have something to do next year..lol

I wanted to do cams, But i was able to get everything else in one swing and i dident want to spend the cash on new cams and everyhting else that goes with it to do it right.

you dont have to buy valvetrain. theres pleaty mitsu guys running HUGE fucking cams, revving to 8-9k on stock valve train. i dont know about subi's but fuck u should of actually bought some.

you dont have to buy valvetrain. theres pleaty mitsu guys running HUGE fucking cams, revving to 8-9k on stock valve train. i dont know about subi's but fuck u should of actually bought some.

From what I understand I have to do new retainers springs and buckets if I do even a mild cam. which I wouldent want to do anyways. Lol

Plus i would really want to do head work. Yada yada yada.

It will make for a fun project next winter.. I think. :D

was this intended to my jackstand baller?

if so :bangbang:

Nope I was talking about mike being the jackstand warrior, but I guess ur has been for a while so I guess works both ways.

Mike man hurry up an get the sled up an running so there can be yet another car that will walk phils ass ha.

Nope I was talking about mike being the jackstand warrior, but I guess ur has been for a while so I guess works both ways.

Mike man hurry up an get the sled up an running so there can be yet another car that will walk phils ass ha.

I beat phill before and i will do it again, and now im going to add you to my list! :)

Still gonna be getting loud exhaust tickets with it?

Absouluty

I will be running a cutout this time so that i can atleast deserve the ticket instead of taking the heat for some gay white automatic Fbody with stocker wheels. :)

I kid I kid.

Trips FTW

Absouluty

I will be running a cutout this time so that i can atleast deserve the ticket instead of taking the heat for some gay white automatic Fbody with stocker wheels. :)

I kid I kid.

Trips FTW

Bet my car is still faster then yours when their both back together. :p