Impound Escape

IWannaGoFast

Buying a new plate doesnt remove the car from impound... And bingo bango on the suspension and a few warrant blocks to boot oh and a couple missed court dates and $500-1000 in fines... Im workin on it.

Fail.

The apartment is Essington village. Its off Tamarack Circle which is in the square that 161, morse, karl, and cleveland make. Im not an idiot or a dumb ass. I just made some mistakes which are very hard to recover from, especially combined with the fact that the cash flow is low right now (although the hunt for a better job is looking promising), and sometimes unfortunately Im forced to do things to get by or things out of my control happen and im set back further. And this was more of a gag post then anything who knows though...

- Rep for living in the most crime ridden area in Columbus

- Rep for living in the most crime ridden area in Columbus

I take it you've never walked the Miller/Kelton area after 10pm ... actually scrap that, anytime after 1pm. Though -rep for sure ...

I take it you've never walked the Miller/Kelton area after 10pm ... actually scrap that, anytime after 1pm. Though -rep for sure ...

check the police reports homie, they don't lie, it is the highest crime area in Columbus

The whole area between westerville road to the east, 161 to the north, karl to the west and all the way south of northern lights... highest occurrences of crime in the city. to be very specific, between 161, cleveland, morse, and karl, has the highest concentration.

Wow how did i miss this thread.

I think we need a section kind of like the kitchen where just trashy people can hang out and we can make fun of them. Call it the Garbage Can.

Basically this section would just be failures that could not get into the real site.

Wow how did i miss this thread.

I think we need a section kind of like the kitchen where just trashy people can hang out and we can make fun of them. Call it the Garbage Can.

Basically this section would just be failures that could not get into the real site.

That is a brilliant idea. :cool:

I was informed by my friend on the Honda Hurricane that if I don't put smiley faces after the post that some of the lesser minded members of the forum might not realize its a joke. So heres some for the previous posts.... :):p :asshole: And heres one for this post... :) :chill: :finger:
  • Confused 1

Its funny. I actually met the guy who towed the Saturn and owns the towing company. He said if he'd known who I was he would have given it back. Haha I didnt even bother contacting them after the tow because I could afford the tow charge much less the impound fees. Apparently its in a junkyard now, prior to which he sent a certified letter. Sure wish Id gotten it! haha. Well I paid $400 for the car and got a set of 18"s with decent tires out of it plus temp transportation. Id call that a fair trade off and a few lessons learned.