Almost time to refinance that house!

Casper

http://www.thirdfederal.com/index.cfm?rt=rfn

No 30 yr traditional < 5% -- what am I missing? Or do I need to call them to get the REAL rate?

give them a call their rates are always the best you really need to look at apr% also. If you are planning on staying there more than 5 or so years you would be better off buying three points and getting that rate lower.

I work for First Federal of Lakewood here in the Cleveland area and we closed our rates today at pretty much an all time low our 30 year fixed was at 4.750 and the 15 year fixed was at 4.625 so we have been getting a shit load of calls about refinancing.

I'd like to do it but I don't think my current financial situation would allow it....oh well I'll just wait a few more years and If I can't sell it I'll just burn it down and walk away like the rest of my irresponsible neighbors....

If you guys want the phone # for my guy at fifth third, pm me for it. Guy was really nice and helped me get the best deal I could back when I got my house. He ran it about 4 different ways and explained the differences to me.

Now I just need to get this going before they change again.

Long Link but 5/3 rates:

https://www.53.com/wps/portal/!ut/p/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLd4r3MwbJgFi-LvqRyCIG8W4-6CKO6AKeAXARX4_83FT9IKBMpDlQxNjUUz8qJzU9MblSP1jfWz9AvyA3NDQ0otzb0VFREQArQvpw/delta/base64xml/L0lJSk03dWlDU1lKSi9vQXd3QUFNWWdBQ0VJUWhDRUVJaEZLQSEvNEZHZ2RZbktKMEZSb1hmckNIZGgvN19CXzM1SS80L3NhLnNwZl9BY3Rpb25MaXN0ZW5lcg!!?PC_7_B_35I_spf_strutsAction=!2fLoadMortgageRate.do#7_B_35I

Edited by SJC600rr