my name is kristy!!!!!!!!

kristy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dammit im on my phone, if i was at work, then i would save thread but this thread fails. and timeout is her ex bf the one that was showing her the way of mike tyson and we havnt bashed him yet?

wow i really fucking failed on my intro :( im 23. i go to ohio state. i drive a piece of shit camry in which i have to turn the air conditioning off everytime i stop. i like laffy taffy jokes. annnnd i heard about columbus racing through my ex boyfriend. thaaats about all i have to say right now.

ps heeeey gabe, did you hear andrew punched me in the face a couple weeks ago?

i dont know hal, but im assuming this is why he left

Maybe she should've listened the first time? By her typing and thought process I could see why he would do so.

:lol: he ike'd her for her typing and grammerhttp://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll186/90lxhatch/Iketurner.jpg

wow i really fucking failed on my intro :( im 23. i go to ohio state. i drive a piece of shit camry in which i have to turn the air conditioning off everytime i stop. i like laffy taffy jokes. annnnd i heard about columbus racing through my ex boyfriend. thaaats about all i have to say right now.

ps heeeey gabe, did you hear andrew punched me in the face a couple weeks ago?

ex boyfriend you say! go on!!!