my name is kristy!!!!!!!!

kristy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i really fucking failed on my intro :( im 23. i go to ohio state. i drive a piece of shit camry in which i have to turn the air conditioning off everytime i stop. i like laffy taffy jokes. annnnd i heard about columbus racing through my ex boyfriend. thaaats about all i have to say right now.

ps heeeey gabe, did you hear andrew punched me in the face a couple weeks ago?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Removed
wow i really fucking failed on my intro :( im 23. i go to ohio state. i drive a piece of shit camry in which i have to turn the air conditioning off everytime i stop. i like laffy taffy jokes. annnnd i heard about columbus racing through my ex boyfriend. thaaats about all i have to say right now.

a dude punched you...then he needs his ass kicked....

either way your intro sucked ass! :(

I am just here to be leghumped, but I fail. http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/4500/Fat-Girl--4957.jpg

This is me and this is my car, I sat on it.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:JaqDgc75BFwJ::www.iwreckedmyride.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/toyota_camry_7.jpg

:(http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee318/sevenrobseven/FAIL.jpg

For a college girl I'd expect you to be more articulate. You sound like a sorority girl. Last, define laffy taffy jokes?

No, what happened? I asked him about you and he kinda steered around the subject of you.

Who told you about columbus racing? I didnt know you raced that shitbox camry?

Ok I'll admit it...I introduced her to the site. She always wondered how I had all this random info about random shit and sick videos.lol....so thats how she found out about this site. No, shes not a frat girl. And now that we are broke up I guess she misses all the weird shit I used to find on this site. And moneyshift, no she doesnt race the camry..lol

No, what happened? I asked him about you and he kinda steered around the subject of you.

Who told you about columbus racing? I didnt know you raced that shitbox camry?

Noobs don't post in other noobs threads. (though I guess shes not really a noob so I don't know)

There's a titties and vids section here. I suggest you make some decent posts here, get some positive rep, and then whore out that section with pics of yourself like a woman on Maury trying to figure out who your babies daddy is.