McCain's VP is............

Casper

because she has about as much experience as george did when he was elected, which is to say not very much at all.

palin has been a governor for 20 months, and two term mayor of a town of 6500 people...

...and Obama has "more" experience by voting "present"?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say, I think she is Hot. :) And I would watch every State of the Union Address when she takes power from McCain after his death. :)

It's not like Obama doesn't smoke a pack of cigs a day or anything

you couls put it like this...

obama: 6 years ill senate + 4 years US senate = 10 years

biden: 35 years US senate

--------------

45 years

mccain: 4 years house + 21 years senate = 25 years

palin: 20 months governor

--------

26.6 years

You left out Military experience... ;)

and i also left out city council and mayoral experience too.

So experience in the legislative branch trumps experience in the executive branch when running for a position, in the executive branch?

Interesting

SO Can the president Mary the vice President? Or is that a Conflict of Interest? I mean McCain has already left his first wife for a younger prettier woman, now he picks to work with Sarah? Mrs. McCain 2 is fucking scared.

I don't see why not? But at the same time, if she's a dominating woman, the poonany might end up controlling the world.

I am too I bet, and I lived through a all pavement 80MPH bike wreck on 71S. What's your point.

Mine is McCain is Fucking OLD

That's a pretty fucking sad argument that Dems are using...

So even though Obama is also in a high risk health category, it only applies to Mccain

she is very well spoken.Im a fan.

Did you and I hear the same speech, her favorite word is "and".

Of course you like McCain, you're middle class, you make less than 5 Million a year. :rolleyes: I completely know why you will not vote for Obama, you'd be a moron to vote for him, but your fucked because I really think the Democrat side is a slam dunk now....

So if I make, lets just, say $80K per year... who is going to make my life easier? The old zombie, or my brutha from anutha motha?

The "brutha from anutha motha" will be raising your taxes and sucking your paycheck dry..... maybe the "brutha from anutha motha" is the zombie...... and your money is brain matter......