Say Hello To My Little Friend

Mr. Jones

http://www.egmcartech.com/2008/08/11/2009-audi-rs-6-sedan-revealed-pricing-starts-at-105550-euros/

Couple mods are supposed to yield around to 675-700hp. I'm starting a savings account just for this. :cool: Best torque curve EVAR!

MTM Already released their "666 HP" evil machine version. 0-60 in the 3's with almost 600ftlbs by 1500. :cool:

Coming from the man that said... and I quote

"I came pretty close to snagging one of those once. Unless you have deep cash/ credit reserves for maintenance, that is a NO NO."

I also said I fall in and out of love with them. I'd Snag a CPO RS6 with decent warranty left in a heartbeat. However, seeing as the last ones were made in 03 that is getting hard. Having the A4 to take back and forth to work makes things easier. The RS6 requires a very expensive/elaborate timing belt job every 35k. Brakes are retardedly expensive as well, but if its only a once in a while car, I think I'll take it!

I still think I'll pick one up sooner than later the way prices keep plummeting. That will hold me over until the 09 gets in the right range for purchase.

:cool:

It's a good looking car... But not a $150000+ good looking car. That car should be priced in the $70K range at the most. They are trying to put it out there with the exotics and it is far from it... It does look pimp though...

Yup, what is exotic about a 600-700hp 4 door luxury cruiser.:confused:

Ballin German style

http://www.feslerbuilt.com/Vehicles/Forsale/2003%20Mercedes%20E55/MercedesE55.jpg

^^ Sex.

Audi's look great, just look almost all the same except in size. Spice things up a bit or something.

:nws:

so its slower than a zr1 and more expensive than a zr1..

regardless it doesn't look like anything special, especially for that price.

But it also costs less than some heavy duty wreckers and crains.

So long as we are comparing a 4 Door Sedan/Family Hauler to a Corvette.

That's like comparing a victoria's secret model to your average bar whore. Completely different classes in taste.

I would almost agree with your analogy, though I would replace "average bar whore" with "hot body contest winner".

Nice! I love Audis, but if I had a car budget of 100K +, I'm not sure I'd be looking at that car.

You can't compair this audi with a vette. Show me another 200 mph 600+ HP luxury 4 dr, I don't think anything can compete.

Nice! I love Audis, but if I had a car budget of 100K +, I'm not sure I'd be looking at that car.

You can't compair this audi with a vette. Show me another 200 mph 600+ HP luxury 4 dr, I don't think anything can compete.

As much as I'd like that to be the case, the S65 AMG would be it's competitor IMO. ~600hp Stock IIRC Doesn't have the crazy 1500rpm to redline torque curve, but an amazing car all the same. Also, its not AWD :)