Alum creek Sunday Aug 31st, 2pm, Boats and Hoes.

neonkiller

If you would like to get dragged across the lake by my crew show up at the "Main" Marina Dock at alum creek.

THe list as Follows

Me and my ski.

Sam and his Boat

Andrew and his riva stage 2 speedster150

Blue Mach with his boat and jet skis

And hot girls on all of em....

So if you would like to go fast, cruise the lake and tie up and get rowdy in the swim section we will be there waiting for you:cool:

Post up and let us know if your showin up so We know who were lookin for.

Word on the Street is that John Linn is taking bets he can go tubing faster than anyone on the lake.....

I'm out of town on Sunday. :( I'll try to make the next meet. I'm usually out on Saturdays which I prefer to Sundays due to less people being out. I hate packed boat ramps.

I will be out there today if you want to tag along, I believe neonkiller is going to try to make it out also.

Shanton I got 2 more girls last night to come. Should be full boat load....

Listen baby, you are money, you are so money you dont even know it.

You are like a big bear, big fucking bear she is just this little bunny. You are this big bear with these fucking claws and fangs, and you dont wanna hurt the bunny, you just wanna pat it around alittle... BIG FUCKING BEAR!!!

We all need to meet up I'm goning to buy a wake board in the morning also, Wenmt jet sking to day with Chris and Andrew and andrews parents took us out wakeboarding.

I'm hooked I now want a boat and a wakeboard.

Tommorow should be very fun.

:lol: Yeah Shanton your methods of getting up on the wakeboard were interesting none the less, but deffinatly got the job done. I didn't do so well today, but I am going to use my earlier events to blame for me being so shitty. I am most certainly not feeling very top notch at this moment. Once I got in the truck to drive home and I started to relax, all hell broke loose on my back.

Me and the bitch were talking tonight about maybe getting some of us together next week or so and going out on the lake at her place to just go wakeboarding and tubing all day.

:lol: Yeah Shanton your methods of getting up on the wakeboard were interesting none the less, but deffinatly got the job done. I didn't do so well today, but I am going to use my earlier events to blame for me being so shitty. I am most certainly not feeling very top notch at this moment. Once I got in the truck to drive home and I started to relax, all hell broke loose on my back.

Me and the bitch were talking tonight about maybe getting some of us together next week or so and going out on the lake at her place to just go wakeboarding and tubing all day.

I'm not your bitch. :asshole: I was nothing but nice to you last night while you were limping around complaining about all your injuries.

I am down for a 20$ speed run. We need to do it during the week when the water is calm and nobody is out there and I dont have 8 people on my boat.
i was talking about linn but i mean ill give u a run i beat andrew on his jet ski...lol and i was not even trimed out and full tanks with 4 people on a 21 foot heavy ass boat lol

I am down for a $20 speed run. I just finished picking all my rock out of my impeller, I have a couple chunks and bends in it now though so who knows how well it will work. Dont ever play follow the leader with Shanton, he will have you beached for sure:D . Fuck us for bulshitting and not paying attention to where we were going. I cant blame you though cause you were there to hold me afloat when I though I was paralyzed. The adrenaline was going so fast I though he was just going to take of and swim us both to shore. Thanks again to Andrew for taking us out Sat. Your parents are cool as hell too.

It sucks I had to miss yesterday but I am sure it was pretty rough out there. Is everyone going out Wed?