Alum creek Sunday Aug 31st, 2pm, Boats and Hoes.

neonkiller

It was all good with hot ladys too.

Were goin to buckeye lake tommorow.

Wake boarding is awsome.

Big ups to andrews parents for takin us out.

Chris maybe we outta plan a weekend to cumberland for everyone I aint skeeerd

Cumberland is still very low since the dam isnt repaired yet. Go to Dale hallow. Its just another 45mins-1hr away. I just walked in the door from spending the weekend at our house on dale hallow. There were so many fucking big boats it was unreal. It was definately fun putting houseboat lengths on the jetskis and little boats who tried to keep up. It wasnt fun getting spanked by the real race boats that were there.:( Supercharged 454 needs some more go fast parts next year:D. I might try to take the smaller boat out if you guys go to alum again this week.

Cumberland is still very low since the dam isnt repaired yet. Go to Dale hallow. Its just another 45mins-1hr away. I just walked in the door from spending the weekend at our house on dale hallow. There were so many fucking big boats it was unreal. It was definately fun putting houseboat lengths on the jetskis and little boats who tried to keep up. It wasnt fun getting spanked by the real race boats that were there.:( Supercharged 454 needs some more go fast parts next year:D. I might try to take the smaller boat out if you guys go to alum again this week.

We have a lease deal on a houseboat on Dale Hollow. That lake is fucking huge. Ours has 6 rooms on it that can fit 1 guy and 2 women in each room. Trust me I know this for a fact.;)

Really not as low as everyone says, the only spot you can't get into is the falls, which you can only get to the big pump house station. Heading there for the Poker Run wednesday, I'll be thinking of all of you on Alum Creek. ;)

Really not as low as everyone says, the only spot you can't get into is the falls, which you can only get to the big pump house station. Heading there for the Poker Run wednesday, I'll be thinking of all of you on Alum Creek. ;)

Still to low for me. When you see more beach than water, that sucks.