S10/Sonoma question...

2 Sweet

Quick search on s10forum didn't find me anything. Could you get a 2nd gen ('94+ ) S10 or Sonoma with the 4.3 Vortec AND a 5-speed? I've only seen a couple that had the V6 with a manual, and they were '94 or '95 with the 4.3 TBI, not the Vortec engine.

I've been looking at some late 90's S10 and Sonomas, and everything with a 4.3 is an automatic. WHY? Shit pisses me off...

People are ghey like thatttt! I've been looking for a early '00's Ranger with a 4.0 V6 4x4 and manual and it's like they almost didn't exist. You would think people wanting a truck would want manual...but noooo...or maybe I should stop drunk posting...

Sticks are very rare on the 4.3 vortec, I wanted one so bad. Got the auto anyway, and it was still a really nice truck. Had to give it up for the Camaro.

Yeah, I'd love to find an Xtreme or a ZQ8 with a 4.3 and 5-speed for a decent price locally, but theres virtually no chance of that happening :(

Guest 614Streets
Yeah, I'd love to find an Xtreme or a ZQ8 with a 4.3 and 5-speed for a decent price locally, but theres virtually no chance of that happening :(

Its pretty easy to swap in a f body t-56 , and I have links to how to's.

Whats wrong with having a stick in a mini truck? If I had a fullsize truck that I used to haul shit then ok, but a little S10 with a manual is fun as hell.

want to buy an 01 with 85K miles?

Not really. If it's a ZQ8 with a 4.3 then I'd consider it

Guest tbutera2112
probes FTMFL

do you just feel the need to follow me around and post this? lol...you dont see stalking your posts and talkin about you owning the most hideous (aside from the mustang II) body style mustang ford ever fucked up making