Power outage? WTF?

SpaceGhost

power is out for half of my moms apartment in gahanna. she has extension cords running all over. she called the office and they told her they can't get anyone out til tuesday. when she asked how much they were taking off her rent, they kinda laughed until they realized she was dead serious.

quick question re: power outages. have mose motherfuckers never been through a four way stop before? are they that rare an animal that when the power goes out and the stoplights go dark, morons are running through themk at top speed because they just dont know what your supposed to do at a four way stop? i can think of many other things that happen on a road that make me want to choke a bitch more.

quick question re: power outages. have mose motherfuckers never been through a four way stop before? are they that rare an animal that when the power goes out and the stoplights go dark, morons are running through themk at top speed because they just dont know what your supposed to do at a four way stop? i can think of many other things that happen on a road that make me want to choke a bitch more.

The the person turning right into my left lane when I am turning left at the same time onto a 4 lane rd. is pretty bad to me. Or The on ramp to 161 and 270 exits here off of Little Turtle way, there are 2 turn lanes now and you get in one for 161W and one for 270N&S. Every mother fucker gets in the left lane to turn onto 161W but wants to get on 270, so they change lanes in the middle of the turn and run me off the road because I am in the proper lane. But they think I have done something illegal, the lanes are properly marked! :mad: I see very few people that could pass a driving test right now.