sunday night meet?

phil

Guest tbutera2112
my car does have an exhaust leak you clown, i thought he was referring to that......i didn't know he had one.

btw, i saw a yellow sunfire today and thought it was you. so i pull next to it and its a car full of fat chicks, so were you in there?

that should answer your question....of course he was

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what time do you guys think you will be there? Cuz I would like to come out and actually make a decent impression instead of the whole Im a tired little girl deal last evening. Im also trying to get my buddy to come out with his boosted 200sx.

that should answer your question....of course he was

you dont really want to jump in on this convo. we have seen your gf. :whistle:

and for your casper (wonderbread) read up early in the post 930 or 10.

lol atleast my gf dont look like that thing you were leavin the bar with that they posted a pic of

fail!!!!1 i never left the bar with her, cause i never saw her after i walked( stumbled ) out the door. so thats what you get for trying to bring the funeh.

Guest tbutera2112
fail!!!!1 i never left the bar with her, cause i never saw her after i walked( stumbled ) out the door. so thats what you get for trying to bring the funeh.

yea sure buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night...even if its a chick who bigger/taller than you and looks like a black shrek with boobs on her back

yea sure buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night...even if its a chick who bigger/taller than you and looks like a black shrek with boobs on her back

keep failing. my 1 drunk nite is no excpetion for what you try to sleep with sober. i bring my chicks out, and now i see why you leave that scare crow at home. i understand the 12 curvew now

Guest tbutera2112
oh of course, its easy to bring a skank out...i got a girl who treats me right and would be easy to make a life with....you got bar sluts that would fuck you over in heartbeat...not somethin to brag about my friend...then again, you fuck around on your girl anyways so im not really sure you deserve much better...im not ashamed of my gf at all and ive met plenty of people here who are ugly/have ugly ass gfs... ide rather have a girl who isnt up to your artificial standards that will be good to me than one who would walk away in a heartbeat that i picked up at a bar....if you got a problem with me or my gf, i really dont give a fuck :asshole:

oh of course, its easy to bring a skank out...i got a girl who treats me right and would be easy to make a life with....you got bar sluts that would fuck you over in heartbeat...not somethin to brag about my friend...then again, you fuck around on your girl anyways so im not really sure you deserve much better...im not ashamed of my gf at all and ive met plenty of people here who are ugly/have ugly ass gfs... ide rather have a girl who isnt up to your artificial standards that will be good to me than one who would walk away in a heartbeat that i picked up at a bar....if you got a problem with me or my gf, i really dont give a fuck :asshole:

:rolleyes: yupp all my bar chicks. cause seeing that i ahve never brought a bar bitch out with me. and please dont give me that, "oh shes not the cutest but shes the best for me speech", you tried to jump in on me about the fat chicks thing when you have onyl heard what happened. meaning you realy have 0 idea of what really went on. i dont fuck every girl over, i just dont feel the need to commit to shit right now cause im not looking for the "life long partner" and all my "bar sluts" know this.

back on topic, start a bash me thread in the kitchen.

Guest tbutera2112
:rolleyes: yupp all my bar chicks. cause seeing that i ahve never brought a bar bitch out with me. and please dont give me that, "oh shes not the cutest but shes the best for me speech", you tried to jump in on me about the fat chicks thing when you have onyl heard what happened. meaning you realy have 0 idea of what really went on. i dont fuck every girl over, i just dont feel the need to commit to shit right now cause im not looking for the "life long partner" and all my "bar sluts" know this.

back on topic, start a bash me thread in the kitchen.

you just seem a little defensive about the shrek lookin bitch at the bar that one night...thats not really my fault....and if youre lookin to just cheat on your gf and fuck around with nasty bitches till your dick falls off, more power to you man