sunday night meet?

phil

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, sorry i didn't make it out. I know you all missed me!... Had plans already, Steve asked me to come out.

Anyway, you guys do know there is a Jack Johnson Fan chat room you can take this Bro Love to. I mean seriously 5 pages of gheyness. Is there a life beyond CR for you? Arguing on the internet over this dumb shit is like competing in the Special Olympics. If you win, your still retarded....

Let me know the next meet a couple days head of time and i may make it. With summer coming to an end, i have plans on the weekends a day in advance.

hey, sorry i didn't make it out. I know you all missed me!... Had plans already, Steve asked me to come out.

Anyway, you guys do know there is a Jack Johnson Fan chat room you can take this Bro Love to. I mean seriously 5 pages of gheyness. Is there a life beyond CR for you? Arguing on the internet over this dumb shit is like competing in the Special Olympics. If you win, your still retarded....

Let me know the next meet a couple days head of time and i may make it. With summer coming to an end, i have plans on the weekends a day in advance.

if its so gay, why are you here?

if its so gay, why are you here?

Shit, thats why Im here! haha. Cowboy Buttsex! Oh, and by the way... Phil you have quite a reputation on here and I appreciate you not forcing any muddy butt lovin on me last evening. I appreciate you taking your time and not rushing things! But seriously, thanks everyone for being cool last night and not bashing on us "ricers". Also, I was wondering if non-CR members can go to track days with CR members. Cuz my buddy with the boosted 200sx wants to run against something with 8 cylinders.

WonderBra yea ur friends can come. Go to the cr events an pay from the paypal link put them under your screen name an pm darkformula or v8beast an saying x person paid with x car under ur name ur buddy withthe 200 with the body kit..the purple greyish lookin thign? He wanna run another 4 banger for some$$?

Edit. Or you buddy could quit being lazy an sign up on cr....

WonderBra yea ur friends can come. Go to the cr events an pay from the paypal link put them under your screen name an pm darkformula or v8beast an saying x person paid with x car under ur name ur buddy withthe 200 with the body kit..the purple greyish lookin thign? He wanna run another 4 banger for some$$?

paul you must be the fastest person on cr. timeout, linn, is this linn under pauls name. damd

Shit, thats why Im here! haha. Cowboy Buttsex! Oh, and by the way... Phil you have quite a reputation on here and I appreciate you not forcing any muddy butt lovin on me last evening. I appreciate you taking your time and not rushing things! But seriously, thanks everyone for being cool last night and not bashing on us "ricers". Also, I was wondering if non-CR members can go to track days with CR members. Cuz my buddy with the boosted 200sx wants to run against something with 8 cylinders.

i do what i can. im just glad you actually spoke this time lil nuts. btw your not ricers until you do what scott did. until then your just car nerds with nissan.

I dunno about $$$. But he does like to run the shit out of that car. Its pretty quick. You guys can discuss it sometime.

i do what i can. im just glad you actually spoke this time lil nuts. btw your not ricers until you do what scott did. until then your just car nerds with nissan.

Well its nice to finally be seen as car nerds and not fuckin ricers! Although I do have a bad tendency of pipe checking people. lol. I just cant help it.