Okay. I Really Hate Him Now

SLOWLX

Bush announces $1 billion in aid for Georgia

WASHINGTON - Pushing back against an increasingly aggressive Moscow, President Bush said Wednesday the U.S. will send an extra $1 billion to Georgia to help the pro-Western former Soviet republic in the wake of Russia's invasion.

"Georgia has a strong economic foundation and leaders with an impressive record of reform," Bush said in a statement. "Our additional economic assistance will help the people of Georgia recover from the assault on their country, and continue to build a prosperous and competitive economy."

I'm gonna go make my own country, Brianoria. You're all invited. I'll call Bush and tell him I need a billion dollars. ???? profit.

Was Brianland taken by a gay bar??? Ahahahahah!!!!

Seriously though, fuck that asshole. Our economy is crashing, Americans are losing their jobs and homes, and he sends another billion dollars over seas. What a fucking retard. I really can't wait until he's gone.

Seriously though, fuck that asshole. Our economy is crashing, Americans are losing their jobs and homes, and he sends another billion dollars over seas. What a fucking retard. I really can't wait until he's gone.

x2

and you think the gop candidates would be much different?

So you want him to make up jobs and pay people's mortgages?

And yet, you want to vote in McCain, who has said he's basically going to continue Bush's tax and foreign policies indefinitely. Make up your mind.

If I ruled the country (lets pray I never do) I would seriously tax the living shit out of any business that is stationed in the United States but ships their jobs over seas. Im talking taxes to the point that they are forced to shut down, a few big business loses thier companies and the others will realize oh shit I better start hiring people that live in my own fucking country. Or better yet, if you make your product outside of this country but your based in America, your not allowed to import your own goods into this country, you wanna make the shit in China, then you can sell it in China

i think this is the least we could do. we said we would allie up with them, and promised them we would have their back. obviously we couldn't have their back against russia, because we REALLY dont need that, so we had to just let them gut f'd in the A. this is the least we could do after we totally let them get raped.

i think this is the least we could do. we said we would allie up with them, and promised them we would have their back. obviously we couldn't have their back against russia, because we REALLY dont need that, so we had to just let them gut f'd in the A. this is the least we could do after we totally let them get raped.

As far as I know, Georgia's the one that started it. I feel like this is another one of those cases were we provide arms and training and then go, "Here ya go. Go start some shit, now. Kekekekeke"

As far as I know, Georgia's the one that started it. I feel like this is another one of those cases were we provide arms and training and then go, "Here ya go. Go start some shit, now. Kekekekeke"

That's how I understood it too. This video is :( :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8XI2Chc6uQ

While I agree 100% w/ your statement above, didn't you just start a thread about how you're 100% behind his brother McCain?

Also, wasn't the leader of Georgia once a lawyer in NYC? That alone is suspect enough. lol Not to mention I've heard he's had quite the shady past.

Basically, from a foreign policy standpoint, all this happens to be, is a $1 billion "fuck you" to Russia.

People try finding this hidden conspiracy reason behind everything. When the reason is right in front of your face. Bush is trying to piss off Russia as much as he can without actually fighting them or starting a war.

Basically, from a foreign policy standpoint, all this happens to be, is a $1 billion "fuck you" to Russia.

People try finding this hidden conspiracy reason behind everything. When the reason is right in front of your face. Bush is trying to piss off Russia as much as he can without actually fighting them or starting a war.

well do it wish his own mother fucking money then, or his and people who want support his dumb ass

If I ruled the country (lets pray I never do) I would seriously tax the living shit out of any business that is stationed in the United States but ships their jobs over seas. Im talking taxes to the point that they are forced to shut down, a few big business loses thier companies and the others will realize oh shit I better start hiring people that live in my own fucking country. Or better yet, if you make your product outside of this country but your based in America, your not allowed to import your own goods into this country, you wanna make the shit in China, then you can sell it in China

then everything would be that much more expensive...

parts and supplies made overseas keep cost of things we buy down. american automakers and other products buy and use foreign part on there vehicles and products tis a shit ton cheaper to buy and have it shipped over then to make it here. labor rates, production cost, material costs... its all cheaper in japan and china

i'm glad at least someone here understands basic poli sci/int'l relations.

keep blaming it all on bush....

Congress has to approve spending like that....

Not true he has done several things that werent passed by congress so what makes this any difference? Bush has changed our constitusion giving him all the power he wants! It will be Bush 08 and beyond if he wants it too!