Anyone Else Playing Spore Yet ?

Mr. Jones

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's seriously one of the most anticipated games of all time. :)

In a nutshell, the game is about evolution and struggling to survive. It begins in cell-stage until you manage to evolve to creature-stage and make it to land. Once you gain some momentum, you move to the real time strategy part of the game and manage your tribe and try to keep evolving, all while forming a civilization. After that, you can develop and design your own technology and spacecrafts for your civilization and than leave your planet to explore other planets. The other galaxies and planets will be populated by creatures/cells/tribes/civs that were created by the other thousands of Spore players.

Jones, how did you get it early?

Closing Comments: As absorbing as the game may be (and it is, for at one point we booted the game up at 1:30 a.m., planning to play for a short while before we passed out. We played for what seemed like maybe an hour, only to discover the sun shining through the window, and the clock reading 7:53 a.m.), it’s best savoured and not rushed through. Enjoy the subtleties of each individual creature, lovingly made by someone across the world, with its gargantuan testicles and a name like “milfmeister”. Explore each planet and reflect on just what a random-number-generator is capable of in the right hands. Spore will take you on a grand journey. It will make you acknowledge just how far we’ve come, and just how far we have to go, and Spore will change the way you think about the universe we live in.

The Review:

http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/907/907287p1.html

The Trailer:

Hi Def: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36435.html

Standard Def: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36436.html

It's seriously one of the most anticipated games of all time. :)

In a nutshell, the game is about evolution and struggling to survive. It begins in cell-stage until you manage to evolve to creature-stage and make it to land. Once you gain some momentum, you move to the real time strategy part of the game and manage your tribe and try to keep evolving, all while forming a civilization. After that, you can develop and design your own technology and spacecrafts for your civilization and than leave your planet to explore other planets. The other galaxies and planets will be populated by creatures/cells/tribes/civs that were created by the other thousands of Spore players.

Jones, how did you get it early?

:ninja:

Wow, all the people that are saying they have never heard of it is really surprising. Like someone else said, it is one of the most anticipated games of all time.

Robin Williams gave a pretty famous presentation on it a few years ago. The video of it is on YouTube.

Wow, all the people that are saying they have never heard of it is really surprising. Like someone else said, it is one of the most anticipated games of all time.

Robin Williams gave a pretty famous presentation on it a few years ago. The video of it is on YouTube.

No clue I even like this type of game and love MMO's and never heard of it. Robin Williams, wow now I"m glad I haven't heard of it or played it. I probably won't play it unless its free. don't have that much time anymore and I"m playing EVE-online in the time I do have.

Evan