Transformers (Toy) collection

Mensan

My best friend in AZ collects transformers, and is selling his entire collection. I thought this was cool, and would like to know what everyone thinks. :cool:

As an afterthought: He has already sold several thousand dollars' worth over the years. I have helped him buy/sell for as long as I have known him.

Thats really cool. My dad did alot of the box art for the transformers way back in the day. I still have original drawings from the toys. I also have figures that were never released to the public. BUT i didnt care as a kid so i played the hell out of them. Good luck to your friend.

Thats really cool. My dad did alot of the box art for the transformers way back in the day. I still have original drawings from the toys. I also have figures that were never released to the public. BUT i didnt care as a kid so i played the hell out of them. Good luck to your friend.

Would you be interested in letting any of that go? Would you be willing to let him come by when he is in town?