L.E.D. Gauge Kit

Ron Burgundy

That's something I want to do to my 05 zx6r. You have to know how you solder and work with small connections. Be sure to watch the polarity when taking them out so you can put them back in the right way. I read up on it and it's not to hard of a job just a lil time consuming.

for kawi's yes you have to solder because you guys have ~7 different LED's on a circuit board.

for only yamaha's (maybe zukes) you don't need to solder at all --we have 2-3 led bulbs. i just figured out what led's it took, (#74 type slim wedge base bulb) and its a simple twist lock and install

easy.

Edited by natedogg624

No they are easy to put in all they are is blue leds that plug in in place of the bulbs in your cluster. I wanted leds in my gages instead of incandesent to save energy so I went to Auto Zone all they had was amber leds so my gages are yellow.

To clarify I don't know what this kit is for sure but I do know that colored led bulbs are avaliable for your cluster and you can get them at the auto parts store or on line.

Edited by phugitive

for kawi's yes you have to solder because you guys have ~7 different LED's on a circuit board.

for honda's ( i think) and yamaha's (i know) you don't need to solder at all --we have 2-3 led bulbs. i just figured out what led's it took, (#74 type slim wedge base bulb) and its a simple twist lock and install

easy.

wrong, they are solder type on hondas.