Pallin Is nothing more then the a toolbag.

thorne

That clip is spot on.

Here is another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzFOOcEQtP0&NR=1

HAHAHA, the first comment begins with:

Classic GOP manipulation/strong-arming.

How can someone seriously believe that? They went on tv for the very reason of supporting that crap and failed!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by the facts that you can't spell her name correctly and you repeated your "points" in your initial post, im gonna go ahead and say who the fuck are you to be judging vice presidential candidates.

The pair of them certainly have my vote, especially considering the alternative.

And by the way, how many of you were having sex when you were her age, does that mean your parents failed?

Look at the pichttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/5spd99/capt_c5fab835cf7a4d5083a5fd43a6b3ae.jpg

A so called Independent slash Liberal piece of shit backing up another waste!!! Lets get rid of all these old fucks in our government!! When it comes down too its these old ass fuckers R&D that want your guns!!! I believe Mc Cain is the next step for the NAU agreement which means our constitusion means shit and then your guns are gone anyway!!! They put these little things in their plans,adds,etc to mind fuck the small minded! There is a broader picture here you just need to open your eyes!! Guns,Abortion and everything else that the government intrudes on is a game! They redirect you away from reality and what they are really doing!! To me I say no experiece is better than what we have seen for decades! Mc Cain has had 22 years experience of fuckin us over! Im not sold on Obama cause I dont trust any politician but hes the lesser of the 2 evils!! I want JESSE FOR PRES thats a real Independent!

Any citizen who votes based on "lesser of two evils" should be revoked of citizenship. You deserve no freedom.

Well considering thats it wtf do you expect? Im not lettin Bush get back in for 4 more! There are some things I like about Obama but its just a speech so he will have to back up his mouth before i would trust him! Mc Cain well do I need to say more? The GOP is ran by the NEO-CONS. Also all politicians are evil period so until somebody starts a revolution were screwed! How free are we right now? Our government right now as we speak are working on a way to regulate our internet by 2011 so now you sound like all of the assholes you bitch about in our system! We all deserve freedom but its going bye, bye real quick cause of thoughts like yours!

Well considering thats it wtf do you expect? Im not lettin Bush get back in for 4 more! There are some things I like about Obama but its just a speech so he will have to back up his mouth before i would trust him! Mc Cain well do I need to say more? The GOP is ran by the NEO-CONS. Also all politicians are evil period so until somebody starts a revolution were screwed! How free are we right now? Our government right now as we speak are working on a way to regulate our internet by 2011 so now you sound like all of the assholes you bitch about in our system! We all deserve freedom but its going bye, bye real quick cause of thoughts like yours!

Thanks for proving my point. Voting simply based on party is the downfall of America. Thanks for contributing to it.

Thanks for proving my point. Voting simply based on party is the downfall of America. Thanks for contributing to it.

Not a Democrat or Republican so again you didnt prove shit! Your right about the voting in America tho but I dont contribute to it in the least! I am a Independent but there has never been one worth a shit cause they are usually Dems or Rep trying to kill the other party when they run! I feel that we need to be the ones voting on the bills and laws not the government! I dont believe a word they say thats why I said that Obama would have to back up his words for me to trust! Mc Cain has shown his worthlessness in our senate these last few years so no need to go there!

Um, yeah. Let's elect the guy who says 9-11 was an inside job. I'll stick with the guy who didnt' leave his men behind in a Vietnam hellhole.

Let me guess you believe our Government wouldnt lie to us? It obvious open your eyes! Just cause someone was a great hero in a war doesnt make him elegible to ruin our lives!

Will I ever be a millionaire? I figured you know, being a mind reader and all...

Ah, hell, you probably knew I was going to posts this.

LOL I did know and now that makes you one too! He has said that he was running most of the policies Bush did/does! So he answered my ????

Let me guess you believe our Government wouldnt lie to us? It obvious open your eyes! Just cause someone was a great hero in a war doesnt make him elegible to ruin our lives!

Are you one of those people who do nothing if they can't have things their way? Who would you vote for right NOW... C'mon, regardless of whether they are a politician or not. Who would you choose? It can be anyone in the whole world. Why are you choosing this person and do you think they would speak for the majority of America's citizens?

Who is your choice?

No, Genius, I believe what I saw with my own eyes on a crystal clear Sept. morning.

Did I say that was McCain's only accomplishment/qualification? However ,this is all I need to know about him to choose him over a psycho like Ventura.

Are you one of those people who do nothing if they can't have things their way? Who would you vote for right NOW... C'mon, regardless of whether they are a politician or not. Who would you choose? It can be anyone in the whole world. Why are you choosing this person and do you think they would speak for the majority of America's citizens?

Who is your choice?

No im not im actually fine with my life even tho I barely have anything! I have 3 beautiful little girls and a loving wife so im good! I dont believe one person should be making our decisions! We the people (Hmmm Ive heard that somewhere) should make our own decisions.

We SHOULD??? What country do you live in? There are rules and laws in the US and a process by which we do things.

What about dealings with the rest of the world? Do we all take off work for a week and fly over to Russia to ask, "Why the hell did you invade..." Are you going to head over to Iraq by yourself to take on the terrorists?

Fuck it. I'm not even going to entertain this juvenile bullshit and immature view of the world we live in.

We the people do make choices. When you go vote, you are making a choice. If you don't vote, you are making a choice. I am making the choice to answer such a fucking idiotic statement. I would expect a bit more from a 35 yo. Nevermind...

Im gonna have to say that I agree with Mr. Speedline on alot of what he has said. I feel very similarly on the some of the same issues. Also, if you look back in history and shit. The government was initially just normal everyday people voted into their postions and NOT multi-millionare ass-fucks. But, regardless of whatever issues are brought up in this debate... we're all fucked. Without a revolution our freedoms that we love so much will be taken from us.

We SHOULD??? What country do you live in? There are rules and laws in the US and a process by which we do things.

What about dealings with the rest of the world? Do we all take off work for a week and fly over to Russia to ask, "Why the hell did you invade..." Are you going to head over to Iraq by yourself to take on the terrorists?

Fuck it. I'm not even going to entertain this juvenile bullshit and immature view of the world we live in.

We the people do make choices. When you go vote, you are making a choice. If you don't vote, you are making a choice. I am making the choice to answer such a fucking idiotic statement. I would expect a bit more from a 35 yo. Nevermind...

Yeah we do have a choice and yes we need people to write the law,BUT THEN WE THE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAY YES OR NO ON THE ISSUE! We dont get THAT choice we get whatever these bastards get PAID by LOBBYISTS want, not what WE voted them in for! WAKE UP!

You have your opinion I have mine and who knows whos right you might be or I might be but it doesnt really matter does it? I personally dont know why people can settle for the status quo but again its a choice!

OMFG!!! Polticians are talking shit about each other!! Get the fuck outta here!

Where have you been? Mudslinging has been around since elections. TRUST ME, your golden boy Osama has been and will continue talking shit about the reps.

You people crack me up. :lol:

-Marc

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't vote for the elephant party simply because they believe in trickle down economics and it has been proven time and again that it just plain doesn't work. McCain hasn't come up with a single solitary economic plan, except cutting taxes to business so they can afford to create more jobs, or in the more likely sense create more jobs overseas and pocket the money from not paying American workers.

I won't vote for the elephant party simply because they believe in trickle down economics and it has been proven time and again that it just plain doesn't work. McCain hasn't come up with a single solitary economic plan, except cutting taxes to business so they can afford to create more jobs, or in the more likely sense create more jobs overseas and pocket the money from not paying American workers.

Not to get to far off topic, but your comment that its been proven time and time again that it trickle down doesn't work its not correct.

Look at this 100 yr dow jones chart. Take note of when Reagan took office and when "Reaganomics" started.

http://bigpicture.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/100_year_chart_barrons.gif

From this is looks like something worked. It also shows that history is likely to repeat itself most of the time as well. If you wanna continue this lets go to another thread though.

It also shows that the economy was well on its way to trouble before bush even took office. 2-3 yrs infact. All part of the mortgage scams, corp book cooking, and a bunch of other dirty shit that someone "wonder who" let happen.

Evan