Gun Crew?

Wonderboy

So I have noticed that there are some of you with the title of "CR Gun Crew" in your sigs and avatars. I was just wondering what this is all about or if its just like an "inside joke" kinda deal. I have somewhat been around guns since I was 10, and have recently picked up a very strong interest/ addiction with firearms. I currently have a Glock 23 and a Romanian AK-47.

What kinds of guns do you all have. Also, if anybody is selling anything let me know. Im always interested in new "toys".

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent shot an AR yet. My uncle is supposed to get one soon and he swears that Ill love it. Which Im sure I will. Im starting to think about saving up for one but, Id like to fire his first. And I figured Id better get one before its too late. And yeah, I LOVE glock. They are awesome. Im glad to see that there are some other gun nuts on here.

i want to pick up a .17. i woulda got one this year to shoot groundhogs at my grandparents place (fields behind their property farmers love you to shoot varmints. shoot off the back porch) but the farmers had corn this year. when its soy again next year, and i can see them in that shit, ill pick one up and have a blast.

i want to pick up a .17. i woulda got one this year to shoot groundhogs at my grandparents place (fields behind their property farmers love you to shoot varmints. shoot off the back porch) but the farmers had corn this year. when its soy again next year, and i can see them in that shit, ill pick one up and have a blast.

My .17hmr is probably the funnest gun I own. It's small, but it destroys shit when it hits.

I own a few firearms, and have fired almost every weapon in the US Army rangine from an M9 baretta to a M134 mini gun. If you're looking into AR's the S&W M&P series is well worth the money.

So the S&W's are good. I have heard mixed reviews on them. I might have to look more into them then, they are well priced.

*added*

So what kinda hoops do you have to jump through to get the super neato "gun crew" title?

So the S&W's are good. I have heard mixed reviews on them. I might have to look more into them then, they are well priced.

*added*

So what kinda hoops do you have to jump through to get the super neato "gun crew" title?

I've yet have any issues with my M&P15A, and Imve thrown over 1,500 rounds through it so far. I'm saving for a Springfield SOCOM II rifle or the M1A scout. As for "Gun Crew", it's kinda more meaning those that like, enjoy, own and talk of firearms.

Does S&W make a non-M&P, or are all of their AR's considered M&P. Because my uncle and I were looking at a S&W ar15 and it was only like $950ish. Does that sound about right?

M&P is just a series of firearms Smith & Wesson tries to market towards Millitary and Police aka M&P. All of S&W AR15's are considered part of the M&P line minus one or 2 I think. They have maybe 2 longer barreled versions for hunting/varmits. Either way you can get a semi hooked up AR15 for around $900-$1,800 depending on what you want. Just make sure it's chambered in 5.56mm NATO. Military grade 5.56mm has more pressure to them, and a .223 barrel tends not to handle it.