ufc 88 anyone watch tonight?

boosted98gst

Yeah solid fights, and good to see some guys get there careers back on track...Henderson, Franklin, and McDonald. And man poor chuck took one, but for as many as he has dealt out, its bound to happen.

Dana White said Evans will get a title shot.

chuck is done

I doubt that.. Chuck still has a lot of fight left unlike coture and shamrock who needs to just go take a nap somewhere..

Rampage needs to get his mind right and all that legal b.s behind him and come back strong..

Liddell cant fight a guy who acts like evans, jumping around and being all stupid. I think Liddell gets frustrated when he cant knock the guy out in the first min and then makes mistakes and gets hit. Evans is a joke and will get whooped next fight. Also Liddell needs to calm down on the partying.

Liddell cant fight a guy who acts like evans, jumping around and being all stupid. I think Liddell gets frustrated when he cant knock the guy out in the first min and then makes mistakes and gets hit. Evans is a joke and will get whooped next fight. Also Liddell needs to calm down on the partying.

as he is undefeated, he must be doing somthing right

Evans always does that the first round to feel him out, Chuck always is better on the defense he likes to counter people. Evans just frustrated him and forced him to go on the attack and come after him. His strategy worked well against Chuck, but when he goes up against a more well rounded fighter he might not fair so well. Anderson Silva would take care of him pretty easily.

I heard someone got a highlight reel knockout but I figured it would be Chuck. Wow did he hit the canvas hard and stayed down. That was a better knockout than the Sean Salmons k.o. that Rashad had. I was pretty impressed, I didn't think he'd be able to take Chuck out. Dan Henderson looked pretty good too. That guy he fought was a beast who was really impressive in his last fight.

I wish they had these things more often, waiting 2 months sucks :) It would be nice to see Fedor make the jump and stop being such a d.b. about money. There is nothing that pisses me off more than to have a professional athlete bitching about not getting 'what he's worth'.

i doubt evans is a joke I mean he is undefeated, and he is a very well rounded wrestler. For a fighter to make mistakes because he gets mad at what another fighter does, shows weakness.