Indoor Flag Football

konig_twinkies

When: October 26th to December 14th

Time: Sunday nights after 6

Where: Sports Ohio

Season consists of 8 regular season games and a standings based tournament at the end of the season. The games are (2) 24 minute halves with a 2 minute break between the two, the clock is continuously running. We are going to be playing in the lowest recreational level since this will be a first for some people. We will split the roster into offense and defense so everyone gets a rest and gets used to playing in a certain position. The league fee is $695, we are going to look into sponsors so it will bring the cost down, if you know of any let me know.

So far I have 4 people who are interested in playing, it is 5v5 so if we can get 6 more people we will have a team. I am looking for people who are more than just interested, I know we tried this for soccer and it didn't work out so lets do it this time :D If you have not done this before it is a lot of fun!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definitely be interested in this. Just got done with softball and volleyball, so I need to do something. Any idea what the final costs would be?

If we don't get a sponsor it would be just under 70 per person. Last time I did it we had roosters and a dental office sponsor us and it was maybe 40 per person. It just all depends on if we can get sponsors. After the games we went to roosters and ate if the games were not too late, they usually gave us 2 pitchers of beer for those that drank. We didn't do too good but it was still a lot of fun.

If we don't get a sponsor it would be just under 70 per person. Last time I did it we had roosters and a dental office sponsor us and it was maybe 40 per person. It just all depends on if we can get sponsors. After the games we went to roosters and ate if the games were not too late, they usually gave us 2 pitchers of beer for those that drank. We didn't do too good but it was still a lot of fun.

Sounds like a good time. I am down for this assuming we find enough people.

Im in....I just got done playing in a league. Can you send me the rules. Just tell me where to send the money to. Can I stiff arm? thats my main concern. The league I was in you couldnt and I hated that. But Im allabout playing football.

Let me know what you want to know. As far as sponsors pretty much any company could, more than likely a food chain would be more than likely to do this. Like I said we had roosters and a dental office about a year and a half ago sponsor us so that is an option if they are able to fund wise. Once we get a for sure team together we can look into a sponsor, I tried to do it before we had a team together before and had to go back and tell them it fell through. I really don't want to do that again so I am waiting this time. Worst case is it would be 69 per person and i would pick up the odd amount

Let me know what you want to know. As far as sponsors pretty much any company could, more than likely a food chain would be more than likely to do this. Like I said we had roosters and a dental office about a year and a half ago sponsor us so that is an option if they are able to fund wise. Once we get a for sure team together we can look into a sponsor, I tried to do it before we had a team together before and had to go back and tell them it fell through. I really don't want to do that again so I am waiting this time. Worst case is it would be 69 per person and i would pick up the odd amount

i may be able to talk verizion out of some $ lol but ill let you know. but seriosly count me in. ill pay now

Is this a league where linemen (fat guys) are valuable? I am big (6'2, 310), decent footwork, blocking, and rushing the passer. Played OLB, DT, G, and T during HS and a year of Semi-pro. Let me know, I am up for some organized football.

Is this a league where linemen (fat guys) are valuable? I am big (6'2, 310), decent footwork, blocking, and rushing the passer. Played OLB, DT, G, and T during HS and a year of Semi-pro. Let me know, I am up for some organized football.

Yeah we could use a blocker, I did QB a bit for our last team and spent most of the time running for my life because we didnt have a blocker. I got tired of running and went to WR where i think i will stay ha ha

Yeah we could use a blocker, I did QB a bit for our last team and spent most of the time running for my life because we didnt have a blocker. I got tired of running and went to WR where i think i will stay ha ha

lol I can QB I run like Vick and have a better arm lol. The league I played in they didnt alow the QB to run I hated that.

It looks like we will def have enough to play, I will send out some messages and make sure people want to do this. I think we might have more than enough so if that's the case if someone isn't able to we will have someone else to fill the spot. for those that mentioned possible sponsors let me know if you find out, if we do get sponsors we will have to get shirts made up so that will increase the cost a little bit