The French could end the world

mitcholi6792

way way more than your mind can understand

hey, im workin on it.

no insult intended, its just that the shit they do with subatomic particles that exist for less than milliseconds in those colliders is nuts.

how much gold wiring do you think they had to put in that thing?

Until they open the portal to hell....

I'll still be excited only in a "Holy shit!" kinda way. :eek:

no insult intended, its just that the shit they do with subatomic particles that exist for less than milliseconds in those colliders is nuts.

how much gold wiring do you think they had to put in that thing?

About 3 rappers and a Mr. T's worth. :D

Yeah, I'm not so sure Micro Black Holes could really do the kind of damage people think...

However, Vacuum Bubbles on the other hand...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Vacuum

Vacuum refers to the energy state, not the lack of air, or that noisy thing hiding in your closet.

To put it simply, If our universe isn't at the lowest energy state like we believe it is, and is in fact a "false" vacuum, a Vacuum Bubble can literally *pop* our reality. And, in a literal instant, Earth would cease to exist.

Good new is, if it happens, we'll never know. :D

btw, First impacts won't be until October some time, and Full Power won't be hit until sometime in... oh... 2012.

Yeah, I'm not so sure Micro Black Holes could really do the kind of damage people think...

However, Vacuum Bubbles on the other hand...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Vacuum

Vacuum refers to the energy state, not the lack of air, or that noisy thing hiding in your closet.

To put it simply, If our universe isn't at the lowest energy state like we believe it is, and is in fact a "false" vacuum, a Vacuum Bubble can literally *pop* our reality. And, in a literal instant, Earth would cease to exist.

Good new is, if it happens, we'll never know. :D

btw, First impacts won't be until October some time, and Full Power won't be hit until sometime in... oh... 2012.

So they're going to wait till i graduate college and then go to full power and end the world just as i was gettin done with the hassel of school.

:asshole: 's

Got my double barrelled shotty and the chainsaw ready.

Working on procurring chaingun....

YOU ARE MY FUCKING HERO

CLICK CLICK BOOM.

I'm bringing duct tape since they felt in the third rendition using a gun and flashlight were to hard.....

Per my other thread I'm really excited but curious why some discount this. If we create a mini big bang we just proved a major theory.