blu ray burning

xTHExBOSSx46

I'd go ahead and get one if I were you. Things will get cheaper as time goes on because more and more people are slowly switching over. I still have yet to find a good program though similar to program like dvd shrink.

yea dvd shrink is amazing. it doesnt pixelate like other copyers do such as dvd x copy back when you could actually buy that.

i dont mind the media being a little pricey. i just think that i might as well invest in it since i invested in a 1080p tv. i see so many people buy newer tvs and not get the media to go with it. you might as well stick with what you had if your not going to utilize its features. unless you have game consoles which take advantage but if not there is no point.

the blank dvdrs i use are about $1 a disc. :) they are verbatim and have not had any problems with them

Then you are getting ripped off. I paid about $8 for my 100 disc spindles of DVD -R's. They burn just fine too, I've went through several spindles. :) Unless you are buying dual-layer, then it is more understandable.