A message for all Steeler's fans.......

Fonzie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're a m*ch*g*n AND a Steelers fan, yet you live in Ohio?

Did something horrible happen to you as a child that caused a pathological need irritate other people or something :wtf:

The Steelers are and have always been the best pro team in Ohio (close enough). :D

im going to say this and never post again in this thread to decrease winter time drama. the steelers and the patriots are the only two teams i hate in the NFL and its mostly because of their fans... and end of story.

Dont hate, appreciate.

im going to say this and never post again in this thread to decrease winter time drama. the steelers and the patriots are the only two teams i hate in the NFL and its mostly because of their fans... and end of story.

And to think I liked you. :nono: :nono: :nono:

I am unfortunatly a bengals (bungles) fan. (Putting my flame suit on.) With that said I believe the afc will take another super bowl this year. It will either be the ravens or steelers and I do not see the nfc beating either one of those defenses. And tomlin has my vote for best coach one hell of a replacment for cowher.

I am unfortunatly a bengals (bungles) fan. (Putting my flame suit on.) With that said I believe the afc will take another super bowl this year. It will either be the ravens or steelers and I do not see the nfc beating either one of those defenses. And tomlin has my vote for best coach one hell of a replacment for cowher.

LOL, I guess I will join you in here since I am a Bengals fan too... I agree, Tomlin is a great coach. Hopefully Zorro doesn't see this thread and post some bullshit or other Steelers propaganda. :D

And to think I liked you. :nono: :nono: :nono:

:plus1::p

ok you called me out on it. i'll be sure to put you on the short list of steelers fans that i will be more than happy to hang out with anytime. but remember that list is short.

:confused: Moi???

You all make me sick. Move to PA :nono:

Umm you prob just visited"St aph Infection Central" aka... the Cleveland Clinic..

If I'm ever on a ride near Cleveland and god forbid I go down, DO NOT let them take me there.. If players making $5+ mil a year can't get good health care, they will just throw me to the dogs... ;)

ok you called me out on it. i'll be sure to put you on the short list of steelers fans that i will be more than happy to hang out with anytime. but remember that list is short.

Your okay in my book for now..........

So you're a m*ch*g*n AND a Steelers fan, yet you live in Ohio?

Did something horrible happen to you as a child that caused a pathological need irritate other people or something :wtf:

Why.....Is it workin'?!? :lol: