Beanie Wells.....doubtful

cNeutron

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it matter to you if I did or didn't?

No, nor your redirection. You said I had no credibility. What standard are you using to base my comments? I'd like to know that.

As I see it, until you respond otherwise, you like OSU because you live here and you're "supposed" to. In reality, you probably could care less, but it's more fun to be a bandwagon somefuckingwhere.

I can see an alumni or student having pride. I even understand the community having pride. Why do you take pride?

I have tried to explain my stance on the team and the upcoming game.

Team = greatness

Coach = FAIL

USC = not FAIL

OSU beating USC = FAIL

Then, I tried to explain that I think Tressel has no balls and OSU would be a better team winning the "big" games if he wasn't their coach. Now, I've only been here a couple of years and only been in the horseshoe a few times - but when I did go, I watched the emotions the team and coach went through. I see the team fade when Tressel starts acting like a little bitch. Therefore, IMHO, the team would be better off without him.

You have obviously never played football if you use the word "can't" while predicting an outcome.

I played OLB and DE in high school. I started my senior year and have my letter hanging on the wall in my office right now.

I know that a team's morale follows it's leadership. Leader fails = team fails.

OSU "can't" win while they have a whiny fool for its leader. They have the tools, but not the leadership.

Then, I tried to explain that I think Tressel has no balls and OSU would be a better team winning the "big" games if he wasn't their coach. Now, I've only been here a couple of years and only been in the horseshoe a few times - but when I did go, I watched the emotions the team and coach went through. I see the team fade when Tressel starts acting like a little bitch. Therefore, IMHO, the team would be better off without him.

I hate to admit it but I kinda agree with this. I think Tressel is a good coach and has done amazing things since being here. I just dont know if he can adjust to the spread offense. He seems to stuck in old school ways of football. Pound the ball down the middle and eventually throw it. He does lack passion which has always annoyed me. I never see him get mad. I want to see a coach yell and get his players fired up.

I played OLB and DE in high school. I started my senior year and have my letter hanging on the wall in my office right now.

I know that a team's morale follows it's leadership. Leader fails = team fails.

OSU "can't" win while they have a whiny fool for its leader. They have the tools, but not the leadership.

oh wow a letter. Ever play in a District Final game where every media outlet, coach, fan in the state covering the game is saying you "can't" win and you go in and win by 2 td's?

Using "can't" you have obviously blocked thousands of games from your own reality.

oh wow a letter. Ever play in a District Final game where every media outlet, coach, fan in the state covering the game is saying you "can't" win and you go in and win by 2 td's?

Using "can't" you have obviously blocked thousands of games from your own reality.

OH WOW! You must be so fucking great, they wouldn't let you into the NFL, huh? It wouldn't be fair to take someone with your talent and put them in a league with professionals. A district title - woofuckinghoo... Is that your greatest accomplishment in your 23 years.

I'd love to see a list of 100 of these 1000's of games I blocked that you must be aware of since you know that I've blocked them. Please enlighten me.

I guess your point is that OSU has a chance. I agree with that. Anything can happen. But in order for them to win, USC has to fuck up and I don't see that happening. I could be wrong - wouldn't be first or the last time for me.

No, nor your redirection. You said I had no credibility. What standard are you using to base my comments? I'd like to know that.

You said yourself that you're a fan of tOSU, yet you post "Go Gators". Sorry, I will never root for the Gators unless their playing scUM (and that's not really hoping UofF wins, more that scUM loses).

As I see it, until you respond otherwise, you like OSU because you live here and you're "supposed" to. In reality, you probably could care less, but it's more fun to be a bandwagon somefuckingwhere.

I can see an alumni or student having pride. I even understand the community having pride. Why do you take pride?

I've lived in Ohio pretty much my entire life. During those years, I have attended many sporting and non-sporting events for the school. Many of my family members & friends have attended the school and my uncle has been a professor at tOSU for nearly 30 years. I guess that's why I like Ohio State (if you just have to know).

I have tried to explain my stance on the team and the upcoming game.

Team = greatness

Coach = FAIL

USC = not FAIL

OSU beating USC = FAIL

How do you think the greatness of the team is constructed? Oh yes, recruiting. How many years (even before OSU) has Tressel had winning seasons? And I quote:

In his 20 seasons as head coach, Tressel has established a strong reputation in college football. He has compiled a 185-70-2 record, winning over 72% of his games. He has coached five national championship teams, and been named national coach of the year on five occasions.

http://www.coachtressel.com/coach_tressel/biography.asp

75% of the country believes that USC will win the game, and I'd say there are a lot of OSU fans that have doubts as well, but we're still going to cheer for every yard they rush and pass and for every tackle they make. That's what fans do and as an Ohio State Fan, that's what I'll be doing on Saturday, and every following Saturday.

OH WOW! You must be so fucking great, they wouldn't let you into the NFL, huh? It wouldn't be fair to take someone with your talent and put them in a league with professionals. A district title - woofuckinghoo... Is that your greatest accomplishment in your 23 years.

I'd love to see a list of 100 of these 1000's of games I blocked that you must be aware of since you know that I've blocked them. Please enlighten me.

I guess your point is that OSU has a chance. I agree with that. Anything can happen. But in order for them to win, USC has to fuck up and I don't see that happening. I could be wrong - wouldn't be first or the last time for me.

Actually that would be owning my own business, but whatever.

Hmmm, these games you have blocked, well hell, I can go back less than a week and remind you of ECU over WVU

I don't agree with everything Tressel does but he's not a shit coach. You musn't have been around for the Coop days. I can totally appreciate the fact that you don't salivate over OSU, and being a huge OSU fan myself agree that it doesn't look good against USC. They are very likely to beat us, but we can win. If we execute to 100% than it'll be a great game. Unfortunately after watching our absolutely lackluster performance against OU, my hope for our win is completely rooted in my fanhood.

Though Im an OSU fan that roots for Michigan every week, save one.

Whomever said Tress should be fired is a complete retard and doesnt understand college football at all.

For gods sake, hes lead the team to the NC 3 times in 8 years! Look around the NCAA, you'd be hard pressed to find a coach with a similar resume.

He's brought in some of the best recruits in the HISTORY of tOSU football. Last years class has tons of talent, and he's already has a full class committed for this year-which is unheard of.

I can understand some of the idiotic comments on the site, but damn I had no idea actual retards were typing on this forum.

Wouldn't that make you a Michigan fan???

I doubt it, I root for Michigan every week too except when we play them. I root for the entire Big Ten only makes us and the conference look better. I respect Michigan but that doesnt mean I like them. Why would I root for someone else in a different conference. When all we hear is how "weak" the Big Ten is.

I doubt it, I root for Michigan every week too except when we play them. I root for the entire Big Ten only makes us and the conference look better. I respect Michigan but that doesnt mean I like them. Why would I root for someone else in a different conference. When all we hear is how "weak" the Big Ten is.

I understand this, im more likely to watch a Big Ten team play then others, because I like to see Big Ten teams win. But I also wont hesitate to rub a loss in some of my friends faces if they do lose, its a bittersweet situation.

75% of the country believes that USC will win the game, and I'd say there are a lot of OSU fans that have doubts as well, but we're still going to cheer for every yard they rush and pass and for every tackle they make. That's what fans do and as an Ohio State Fan, that's what I'll be doing on Saturday, and every following Saturday.

That's actually very well put.

I root for the Browns regardless!