Wassup

prettyprix

Hey my name is Amanda, i'm 18 and i've been racing for about 3 years. i love racing!!! i have a grand prix i'm trying to get some stuff for, if anyone has anything like mufflers, or an intake, or knows someone who is selling them lemme kno.

This one time a guy tried to tell me i had a ford engine in my car, and i about kicked his butt. If i had a ford engine how could i kill a v6 mustang... ya he is an idiot

i also kind of have a 81 GMC sierra, i just work on that sometimes for fun, i'm afraid to really race it cuz it just might blow up lol, but it has a 454 so its pretty sweet. its loud! :)

i really like make up too, they always look at me weird when i buy a lot of makeup then a motor trend or something like that...ya, it probably is pretty weird. haha

I'm going to capital university now. I'm majoring in music tech cuz i want to be a music producer (more money, more cars)

I've always loved cars, my dream car would be a vette, but for my next car i would love to have either a GTO or an NSX, ya i really like muscle and tuners...weird? probably ha!

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo213/amvogt/n1022174346_113784_8144.jpg?t=1221169383

i beat that camaro

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo213/amvogt/n1022174346_113846_1425.jpg?t=1221169507

and that car too, just so u kno :p

• Confused 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... your friends with pat eman an them i think i met you...quit weevin threw traffic like an idiot you honestly were wayy to dangerous to even drive around...

besdies that u seemed cool

haha!! yea that was me lol

i remember u too, with just a neon... ha!

wow... your friends with pat eman an them i think i met you...quit weevin threw traffic like an idiot you honestly were wayy to dangerous to even drive around...

besdies that u seemed cool

So she was driving in a crazy teenage idiot.....BAN

Super BAN for knowing Paul anyway.

:gtfo:

What I have or don't have to race isn't the point. There is a thing called newbie etiquette on this site, and it appears you don't understand that.

maybe you should look at some of the other threads in the OVEN. there are plenty of people with way less post and you ain't said nothing to them, MR NEWBIE police.

:gtfo: :asshole:

• Confused 1

maybe you should look at some of the other threads in the OVEN. there are plenty of people with way less post and you ain't said nothing to them, MR NEWBIE police.

:gtfo: :asshole:

No, you gtfo here... Note that there is no smiley here. Since you are a newb I will let you know that this means...

It means cut out your diarhea of the keyboard or we will force feed you pepto-bismol.

To the new girl, welcome. Hope to see you at a few track events.

No, you gtfo here... Note that there is no smiley here. Since you are a newb I will let you know that this means...

It means cut out your diarhea of the keyboard or we will force feed you pepto-bismol.

To the new girl, welcome. Hope to see you at a few track events.

where do u race?

Guest tbutera2112
every now and then, right now i only have my car on the weekends, which sucks!!!! and i'm living on the east side. i might b there sometimes

did i meet you at kmart? rob was driving my car that night i was with him

Girls liking cars is cool, but you I am not sure about. You should come out and meet some of us in person.

BTW remember that the majority of us have built fast cars, work on cars for a living, or both. It's very easy to tell the ones who really don't know much.