Wassup

prettyprix

Guest tbutera2112
Girls liking cars is cool, but you I am not sure about. You should come out and meet some of us in person.

BTW remember that the majority of us have built fast cars, work on cars for a living, or both. It's very easy to tell the ones who really don't know much.

i dont know shit and you still like me! lol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
i don't think so...but maybe, when?

umm...what was the last holiday? before labor day.... it was the weekend before everyone got busted on 71...it was a friday night

Guest tbutera2112
I like you huh. You don't act like you know shit when you don't. So you're okay.

of course you like me...thats why you pulled over in that dark alley and tried to bro rape me the night i rode with you to sonic

Girls liking cars is cool, but you I am not sure about. You should come out and meet some of us in person.

BTW remember that the majority of us have built fast cars, work on cars for a living, or both. It's very easy to tell the ones who really don't know much.

ya i know what you're talking about. if it helps, i've basically been around cars all my life, my uncle is a mechanic and i go hang at the garage w/ him sometimes and both my cousins have been racing since they were 8, so i've been around it alot. i'm not saying you guys don't know more than me or anything but i kno a fair bit. and i just like talking about cars, i learn more.

• Upvote 1

ya i know what you're talking about. if it helps, i've basically been around cars all my life, my uncle is a mechanic and i go hang at the garage w/ him sometimes and both my cousins have been racing since they were 8, so i've been around it alot. i'm not saying you guys don't know more than me or anything but i kno a fair bit. and i just like talking about cars, i learn more.

Okay right answer. +rep

Same story with me, I'm a 3rd generation ASE certified tech, grew up racing, and wrenching. :cool:

welcome, nice car :cool:

ooo wow i really like yours!!!!

and my cousin has a 92 camaro too, he just dropped an old suburban engine in it cuz he had the small block. he repainted the whole thing and is still workin on getting it tuned right. after he painted it he even got SS emblems made to put on instead of the RS LOL!!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
Sweet! Now start using capital letters when typing and you are all good in my book :p

who does that? i never use caps, and the only punctuation i use it ... and ,

you lucking fove me

I have a top swap you could put on your car (minus the heads) for sale :).

Don't put mufflers on a GP. 1: zero performance gain. 2. It sounds like shit.

what other boards do you post on (any 3800 crap?)

true (about the exhaust) but even paired w/ a good intake? o and i don't mean just mufflers, an exhaust system.

and i'll have to think about it. I probably wouldn't be able to do much work untill winter break now that i think about it :(

and yes, 3800

true (about the exhaust) but even paired w/ a good intake? o and i don't mean just mufflers, an exhaust system.

and i'll have to think about it. I probably wouldn't be able to do much work untill winter break now that i think about it :(

and yes, 3800

Depends on what you like, but just about any exhaust setup for a 3800 FWD car is going to sound like shit WOT. At idle it might sound good, but wot it won't.

Yes, I know 3800 sites, but which ones? are you on 3800tow?