gun crew - need opinions

evan9381

just got a call from my brother...apparently, he left work (BW3's, server), was heading to his friends house. when he gets out of his car, 6-7 guys surround him and start giving him shit saying he was driving too fast thru the complex. he drives an early 90's astro van that im literally scared to ride in on the freeway. hes not a fast driver. said they all smelled of alcohol. then out of no where, some guy comes from behind and bitch punches him in the back of the neck

so now he's calling me asking if im selling any of my guns because he's going to go get his CCW permit. i explained to him that he needed to calm down, call the police, etc, not able to shoot someone because of a half ass punch, etc etc. he tries to say he thought he might get robbed and had like 100$ in his work apron since he just got off...obviously i let him know from the legal point he wouldn't be able to shoot someone unless he actually felt his life was in danger, etc etc. trying to sort of sway him away from it because im sure i know how he's feeling right now...

but, being his brother, i let him know of a couple courses coming up in a couple weekends. does this sound like a good idea? i guess in my head i have the mentality that a) hes pissed/scared/nervous right now and b) if he still wants to do it in 2 weeks after he has a decent amount of time to cool down, go for it.

anyone else agree/disagree/want to add any input?