Mich vs. ND

copperhead

I dont look for DickRod to be coaching at scum for more then a year or 2. Michigan fans really didnt like him when he was hired, hated him more when he started to instantly change traditional things around, and are really hating him now that they are 1-1 and about to lose to ND

I dont look for DickRod to be coaching at scum for more then a year or 2. Michigan fans really didnt like him when he was hired, hated him more when he started to instantly change traditional things around, and are really hating him now that they are 1-1 and about to lose to ND

umm didnt he sign a long term contract?

Oh and ND just scored again.

I will give you the answer on who to root for. YOU ROOT FOR MICHIGAN. Notre Dame is the most overrated school in the world. I hate them more then the Yankees and Redsox in sports. You also root for MEEEECHIGAN because they are in the big ten.

I root for ND. I don't care what people think of them, as I spent a lot of time there when my brother went to school there. It's a gorgeous school and if any of you have actually been to a game in South Bend, you'd realize how incredible it is.

I root for ND. I don't care what people think of them, as I spent a lot of time there when my brother went to school there. It's a gorgeous school and if any of you have actually been to a game in South Bend, you'd realize how incredible it is.

I was born in South Bend and will always root for ND. Wether they have a bad year or good year.