Video of the fastest Z06 in the Country

atomicfusion1647545515

Simply amazing.

That car is awesome, but SO different then Jasons its nearly un-compairable!

Im also confused on how it makes it better that its a non Z, the car has a 402 or something which is not stock... So if your swaping everything anyway how does it make it better lol. But I understand kinda what you mean.

I understand it has IRS, it also has a 2 step launch control, much taller tire, its tubbed, it has a chute, proper cage, its a RACE car, and we are gunning for these times with a street car . We will get there!

-Brandon

If i was going to change out everything, i would want to start as cheap as possiable too. Also having a chute and proper cage sounds like a good idea for cars of this level.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply amazing.

If i was going to change out everything, i would want to start as cheap as possiable too. Also having a chute and proper cage sounds like a good idea for cars of this level.

I wanted to do a car that hasn't been done before. Which is why I decided to do a C6Z. If I just wanted to go fast and not spend as much as I did, I could have easily done a C5 or F-body.

And yes, the car will have a 10 point cage and chute next year. I want the car certified to 8.50's. Does anybody know what the MPH is though? I'd almost worry that my MPH would require the next level of cage, which I will not do.

Simply amazing.

Yeah that car is bad.

I understand we would all prefer to start with a lower *setup* cost. But for me that does not impact whether its more or less impressive.

Safety is important, we are not frowning on these particular cars having cages and chutes, but just like Jason mentioned already, there is a difference in a 2007 Corvette safety standard, and a 1967.

Simply amazing.

As usual you missed the point entirely. Its kinda like 10 years ago (It seems) I always thought Shep's street-driven, and "Stock appearing" Talon was 1000% more impressive than Buschur's RWD tube car even though it was obviously slower. One was a dedicated race car and one I could picture myself driving on the weekends if I wanted to.

Nice try though :)

Jeff

As usual you missed the point entirely. Its kinda like 10 years ago (It seems) I always thought Shep's street-driven, and "Stock appearing" Talon was 1000% more impressive than Buschur's RWD tube car even though it was obviously slower. One was a dedicated race car and one I could picture myself driving on the weekends if I wanted to.

Nice try though :)

Jeff

I'm not sure what point i missed :confused: .... I have read what their goals were for the car. Their car's are amazing wheather they are drag cars or street cars. Like he said they are such different cars they are hard to compair. All the cars listed are all damn impressive wheather they are street or drag cars.

Thanks everyone!

Next, I'm going to try and swap out the APS exhaust for a corsa exhaust to quite the car even more.

Be careful - my Corsa was quiet with the stock manifolds. It is far from quiet with my long tubes. Not sure what it would sound like with the turbos.