O-h-i-o!!!

Diamonds

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Browns Season ticket holder....

Ah, that is why you completely ignored the stats where I showed you that the Steelers D completely shut down the Browns... you are dumb enough to waste your money on Clowns tickets, you are too dumb to read stat lines.

Ah, that is why you completely ignored the stats where I showed you that the Steelers D completely shut down the Browns... .

I will admit that i dodged that, Borned and raised diehard Browns fan here! You are right about the stats.. dodged those too because they are embarassing....at least i'm man enough to admit it

The difference is that i will root for the Browns for the rest of my life. I feel OSU fan's are completely "fair-weather". From what i've seen.

Most OSU fans i saw the night of the game were "If only we had Beanie" and it makes me sick.

I will admit that i dodged that, Borned and raised diehard Browns fan here! You are right about the stats.. dodged those too because they are embarassing....at least i'm man enough to admit it

The difference is that i will root for the Browns for the rest of my life. I feel OSU fan's are completely "fair-weather". From what i've seen.

Most OSU fans i saw the night of the game were "If only we had Beanie" and it makes me sick.

If OSU had Beanie it would have been best case 28-10

1 Beanie td... no forced throw by Boeckman resulting in pick 6.

Tressel & the coaching staff blew it. They stuffed our face on the run game all day and Tressel kept running stupid draw plays time after time even when the whole effin world could see our offensive line wasent making any holes to run through. Boeckman isn't world class but Tressel kept him on short screens and silly shit all day. The one pass with some distance on it had us in the endzone. Even though the penelty brought that play back... draw plays and short screens that have had you eating turf all day aint gonna win you shit when your already down by a large margin.

"IF" Pyror had started and Beanie had played it would most definately been a different game but I still don't think the Bucks would have pulled it off because the defense just failed to show up. ( I know "IF's" don't mean shit...might as well say "If Boeckman had thrown 5 TD passes" ) No matter how you shake it the Bucks have very very solid players all the way around & the poor performance can only be blamed on a lame ass game plan by the coaching staff.

I am a Bucks fan 4 life but give credit where it is due, Carroll and his team came to play and they showed it.

This shows that you know NOTHING about OSU football. I would try to make a only if the browns had (insert player name here) but they don't have anybody.

To say OSU fans are "fair weather" has to be the most ignorant thing ever I have ever heard when it comes to college football. Do yourself a favor and stop posting right now before somebody hands you a Dallas Cowboys sized beatdown ban.

This shows that you know NOTHING about OSU football. I would try to make a only if the browns had (insert player name here) but they don't have anybody.

To say OSU fans are "fair weather" has to be the most ignorant thing ever I have ever heard when it comes to college football. Do yourself a favor and stop posting right now before somebody hands you a Dallas Cowboys sized beatdown ban.

you're amazing.

seriously, there are 2 teams in this nation that don't have fair weather fans. the buckeyes and the red sox. and the red sox i'm not so sure about, knowing about 99% of the people who are true sox fans are also the same who wanted doc rivers fired last year but this year called it "OUR NBA championship"

Ohio State deserves what ever piling on we get. After the UF game I was like, "ok, we just didnt care, Troy got fat, blah blah blah." After the LSU game I was like "well, it's not so bad, we weren't even supposed to be there" AFter this game, there is NO excuse.

We are a good team. We are not even close to great. We were lifeless on "O". I guess I would be too if my coach had just yanked our best player 12 hours before the game. I mean seriously, give the kid the needle and go pound on them!

Other observations.

1. Someone tell Tressel that field goals dont win big games.

2. Todd was a wreck because ever other play he saw a freshman taking over. Make the switch and move on. Todd, we love you, but you suck.

3. If I see Boeckman run another option, I will kill myself.

4. Why do we keep playing the same GD zone in our secondary and continue to get torched every single big game?

5. Finally, we better get our heads out of our asses and realize that we may be the 4th best team in the conference right now.

I guess I loved the 02 team so much because it was just a bunch of guys playing hard, smart and loving every min of it. This team is soft.

/rant

you're amazing.

seriously, there are 2 teams in this nation that don't have fair weather fans. the buckeyes and the red sox. and the red sox i'm not so sure about, knowing about 99% of the people who are true sox fans are also the same who wanted doc rivers fired last year but this year called it "OUR NBA championship"

EVERY team has fairweather fans Alex.

Go live in Pittsburgh. You wouldnt think there is a fairweather fan in the city but I assure you there are. Just because you now have a skewed opinion of Boston sports does not mean you can make a blanket statement like that.

-Marc

To say OSU fans are "fair weather" has to be the most ignorant thing ever I have ever heard when it comes to college football. .

Right, just like the 100's of kids wearing OSU jerseys walking out of the bar at the end of the 3rd quarter takign of their jerseys and walking down to other bars in the Arena District in their street clothes... way to stick by your team...

Right, just like the 100's of kids wearing OSU jerseys walking out of the bar at the end of the 3rd quarter takign of their jerseys and walking down to other bars in the Arena District in their street clothes... way to stick by your team...

That is funny for many reasons but i think my favorite would be the fact that some those bars have dress codes.

I think the thing that is fair weather is the OSU hating. All of the sudden since the tards at ESPN have told everybody they are supposed to hate OSU the sheep fall in-line.

OSU has a great team for the most part, but when you have a mediocre QB and you take away the star running back which frees up USC to attack said QB, you have little chance. Add to the fact that Tressel went right back into the 100 year old playbook after the first couple series we had no chance.

Ironically coach Tressel, who "was" know for preparing well for these big games has done a poor job of it the past couple years, both physically, mentally, and strategically. The whole week before the game was very un-Tressel like and obviously a disaster in my opinion.

Either way I am still a Buckeye, and will continue to root for them.

The funny thing is, like the thread starter people have become the bad sports that they claim most Buckeye fans to be!!