O-h-i-o!!!

Diamonds

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bite...

Wells plays, forces USC to stop blitzing and respect the running game. This in return opens up the passing game for Captain Cant Throw. USC laughed at the running game the entire night and pretty much ignored it. Put someone in that can actually hit a hole and break tackles, and OSU might have looked like top 5 team. The Bucks are not the Patriots (thats for damn sure!). Take away the star and you have a typical college team. Now do you see why people were praying he would play? Without him they could barely beat the Bobcats :confused:

Note: Ohio State snuffed me on a full scholarship. I still watch them but the diehard fan thing was lost in the wash a long time ago. This makes me neutral on the entire thing due to the fact that I couldnt care less... I still hate Michigan though :p

I'll bite...

Wells plays, forces USC to stop blitzing and respect the running game. ]

Respect the running game? USC is too fast on all accounts.

Bite if you want, you CANNOT stop that fast of a defense...

It was embarassing. Wells couldn't have done shit.

Denial is the mantra of this City...

It was like watching a lion "toy" with a freshly wounded Gazelle...

http://loadedcrud.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/pete-carroll-punch-reggie-bush-father.jpg

• Confused 1

Oh, and to bite back.

Pete Carroll Out-fucking-coached Jim tressel (that's my personal opinion, i didn't read that anywhere)... that, and the fact that his crew are on an entirely different level.... like the same kind of level the Big boys over in the SEC play on...

Swear to god no - i am sharp, and i do speak/type fast

- i was "expecting certain things to be said" and knew how i'd respond... but to even think about "having copy/paste replys in my munitions box" is unheard of, really dude?

move out of Ohio, you are no longer loved here drift fag

My Reply::::

http://images.athlonsports.com/d/7485-1/JoeMcKnight.jpg

The score of the game was 35-3 right, did I watch the same game as OSU fans? I was rooting for OSU btw. Just being honest, OSU had their ass handed to them, I don't really see what "Diana" is saying by down playing USC's performance. BTW the problem is not Wells being out, he would have to run through the same shitty holes that OSU's OL is creating. THE OL is where the blame needs to fall if you watched that game. How many penalties did the OL get called for? Mainly the one that negated the only OSU TD? Do OSU fans even watch the same game as me or understand what they are seeing?

OMG I LIVE IN OHIO AND AM GOING TO POST A THREAD HATIN ON THE TEAM THAT 99% OF PEOPLE IN THE STATE LOVES CUZ THEY ALL LIVE HERE BUT I LOVE SOUTHERN CALI SO MUCH AND I SUCK OFF USC AND WEAR HOLLISTER LIKE IT IS GOING OUT OF STYLE OMG CALI WOOOOO ITS SO GREAT I HOPE NO ONE GETS UPSET AND IF THEY DO I WILL TELL THEM USC IS THE BEST BECAUSE THEY ARE ITS LIKE WATCHING GIZZELLES AND LIONS OMG FUCKKKKKKKK I JUST CAME IN MY PANTS THINKING ABOUT PETE CARROLL!!!!!!11

On that note, OSU played like shit and it was as if they defensive and offensive coordinators slept on the job. Some of that play calling was horrendous. I don't think Wells would have been the difference maker either; but you never know.

not to be picky, but it's Diana :)

and yeah i think we watched the same game.... in the first half USC struggled on offence as well. you got that int for a touchdown and put us in a hole. not to mention, our touchdown called back.... maybe it was a hold but from what i remember, it was a bad call.

i'm very confused as to what tressel thinks. i know we put a lot of trust into him, but he is getting out coached at times. those stupid penalties by players that know better!? ridiculous.

Swear to god no - i am sharp, and i do speak/type fast

- i was "expecting certain things to be said" and knew how i'd respond... but to even think about "having copy/paste replys in my munitions box" is unheard of, really dude?

My Reply::::

http://images.athlonsports.com/d/7485-1/JoeMcKnight.jpg

this would be a weak insult even if i cared about sports. I dont understand why people live in a certain place, stay completely silent about the game until they win. If your going to talk shit at least have the manhood to talk shit pre and post gametime.

honestly, they shot themselves in the foot, the holding penalties in the red zone forced that game into a slaughter, otherwise it would have been 17-14 Bucks and would have been a completely different game at the time.

but thats all "what if's"

the bottom line is that there was no line, on offense or defense and it showed.

OMG I LIVE IN OHIO AND AM GOING TO POST A THREAD HATIN ON THE TEAM THAT 99% OF PEOPLE IN THE STATE LOVES CUZ THEY ALL LIVE HERE BUT I LOVE SOUTHERN CALI SO MUCH AND I SUCK OFF USC AND WEAR HOLLISTER LIKE IT IS GOING OUT OF STYLE OMG CALI WOOOOO ITS SO GREAT I HOPE NO ONE GETS UPSET AND IF THEY DO I WILL TELL THEM USC IS THE BEST BECAUSE THEY ARE ITS LIKE WATCHING GIZZELLES AND LIONS OMG FUCKKKKKKKK I JUST CAME IN MY PANTS THINKING ABOUT PETE CARROLL!!!!!!11

On that note, OSU played like shit and it was as if they defensive and offensive coordinators slept on the job. Some of that play calling was horrendous. I don't think Wells would have been the difference maker either; but you never know.

you love hollister!

I'll bite...

Wells plays, forces USC to stop blitzing and respect the running game. This in return opens up the passing game for Captain Cant Throw. USC laughed at the running game the entire night and pretty much ignored it. Put someone in that can actually hit a hole and break tackles, and OSU might have looked like top 5 team. The Bucks are not the Patriots (thats for damn sure!). Take away the star and you have a typical college team. Now do you see why people were praying he would play? Without him they could barely beat the Bobcats :confused::p [/size]

That is what I have been telling people .