O-h-i-o!!!

Diamonds

Hey drift moron...

Way to prove that you are just a tool...

USC doesn't play in the Rose Bowl you dumb fuck

That is great!

Ok lets put things in perspective.

1. OSU looked very very bad. Lack of Wells let them go crazy rushing the passer and you see the result.

2. They feared Pryor when he was in the squated back and let him come at them.

3. USC will not win out

4. Now you will see USC play OSU in the Rose Bowl later this year in the acutal Rose Bowl. That game will be just a bit different since Wells will be back and Pryor will be the started.

Just my thoughts after that "football game"

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great!

Ok lets put things in perspective.

1. OSU looked very very bad. Lack of Wells let them go crazy rushing the passer and you see the result.

2. They feared Pryor when he was in the squated back and let him come at them.

3. USC will not win out

4. Now you will see USC play OSU in the Rose Bowl later this year in the acutal Rose Bowl. That game will be just a bit different since Wells will be back and Pryor will be the started.

Just my thoughts after that "football game"

You realize they still have to beat Ranked Penn State who looks pretty damn good oh and then there's that Ranked Wisconsin team (which is a road game BTW, oh and that game is Oct 4th, like 3 weeks away. :o) also.....

Yeah The Rose Bowl is a lock for OSU. Typical bullshit from OSU fans, the rest of the schedule is cake from here on out. :rolleyes:

This is why they actually play the games on the field and not on paper. You don't know what will happen.

I just find it so funny all the people who now hate Ohio State. I guess when you send so many people to the NFL and have a great tradtion it does cause some people to become Jelous.

This is why they actually play the games on the field and not on paper. You don't know what will happen.

I just find it so funny all the people who now hate Ohio State. I guess when you send so many people to the NFL and have a great tradtion it does cause some people to become Jelous.

Ohio State has to be one of the top; if not THE most hated on college football team ever for no apparent reason.

http://fitnesschallengefoundation.org/images/RoseBowlLogo.jpg

Just wanted to quote this before you could change it, that way everyone can see how much of a fucking moron you are...

USC fan.... my ass

You fucking moron, i'm saying that OSU is going to play in the rose bowl... i'm sure 98% of the members got it BUT you....

Yeah I'm sure moron, that's why you put

"thanks for coming out" then put the Rose Bowl STADIUM emblem on there...

as in ... thansk for coming out, here's the best you'll get..no BCS

Keep trying though, you can kick and pout all you want.. you wont get :

http://www.ncaa-college-football-betting-final-four-odds.com/images/rose-bowl-logo.gif

That's the game logo... I'm sure thats what you were saying, since you know, that is the first thing that comes up when you image search "Rose Bowl"

The Rose Bowl is a BCS game

I didn't go there, i was never a fan, i went to KSU, not a fan of them either, Pete Carroll might be the single most talented NCAA football coach. since 01 he's only lost like a dozen games...

You know i'm no front-runner... i've been a Brown's fan sicne i was born...

I didn't go there, i was never a fan, i went to KSU, not a fan of them either, Pete Carroll might be the single most talented NCAA football coach. since 01 he's only lost like a dozen games...

:lol: Of course you're a browns fan. Did you like your asskicking AGAIN from Pittsburgh last night? Go fuck yourself. :lol:

Oh, and I'm not a big OSU fan. I knew they were going to lose; I just wasnt really expecting that bad of a loss.

PennState or Wisconsin are going to win the BigTen this year. OSU will not.

-Marc

Guest tbutera2112
The only thing I will say is that I am only jealous of USC because of shit like this:

http://www.collegecolosseumcontent.com/m_pictures/thumbs/Jess7938.jpg

http://www.wrestlewithjimmy.net/Images/hbotd/Raven_Riley/Raven_Riley_Ohio_State/Raven_Riley_Ohio_State_02.jpg

Were were outcoached and outplayed. Tressel played the standard OSU gameplan, and we got the standard OSU big-game result, breaks my soul. Wells would've made a difference for sure, just having him in the back draws more D in, and would've helped our passing game immensely. Though I think USC would've probably still won. Their D was active, excited, going after the ball, everything we weren't. We looked downright lathargic, from the line to the secondary. Our only mentionable D play was an interception that came from a poorly thrown ball. Offensively we were pathetic, its sad with all the raw talent that we recruit, having our star go down, hits us this hard.

I guess we'll have to concentrate on the Big 10.

You are right man, the steelrs played great last night

You are one of those guys that watches football, has favorite teams, yells and screams at the tv, yet has never been to a game nor has any real understanding of football aren't you

i'm going to go ahead and have to ask you to choke on a dick, please. i'm sorry you went to an inferior school, and had a shitty college experience. go drift your car (with its sweet-ass wheels) into an on-coming semi, douchebag.