East side food meet tonight 930??

SRTurbo04

I'm hingry an needed to get out of the house any one wanna meet up tonight at 930 ish an havea mini meet grab fod an bs about cars?? Leme know was thinkin some bdubs on main street in the kroger parking lot... but open for ideas

Any one is welcome new oldd gays I mean o g

Where is it at? I cant remember if I've been there or not. Only problem is that me and the woman are hungry now.... hmmmm.

get off at 270 twords reynodlsburg on main street an go down an its on the left if u anre the girl are hungry now start a litttle bow chicka wowow session an then find somethin else to do for the other 2 hours and 28 minuites.... haha

scott u better foool

That's case u have me ignored dick haha

I wanna go earlier but I'm stuck at work is anyone actually goin I figured some people would want to meet tonight if u are post here or text me 2607285 if there's no interest I'm goin to a steak house u cheap bastards lol

I would like to meet up tonight but, like I said Im hungry now and the crown royal is starting to upset me belly. Is 9:30 the earliest we can do this?

stop your bitching you homo. 900 . where the fuck are we meeting, someone besides paul.

I would like to meet up tonight but, like I said Im hungry now and the crown royal is starting to upset me belly. Is 9:30 the earliest we can do this?

Yea cause I work in polaris an get off at 9 mabey we should do this another night since u asshats r too hungry too early damm uuuuu