People you'd like to see banned

El Karacho1647545492

Don't hate me cause I beat you at your own game! I told you I can talk shit. I am good at what I do!

Brush up a little before you bring the noise this way.

let me help you out. Everytime I bust your balls, write it down on a 3x5 index card and then throw it in a basket. by the end of the year your basket will be full. When you start shit talking you will have a whole basket full of AMMO! :bangbang:

this was an excellent reply... kevin and i were cracking up!!!

• Confused 1

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you bench 3x your body weight, Tribal tats are as Gay as Aids.-Ban

If your under 5'4, are not a legal midget, and never won a state wrestling title or have a better than .600 MMA record, your doomed to be a tool for the rest of your little life. -Ban

If your parents bought your race car-Ban

Me if a car I own is not trapping 140+ again by next year

If your parents bought the car you try to race-Ban

Anyone Johnny Bravo commands

And according to Hefty, all the Moderators.

One of the best posts in here besides TE7two's post

Maybe the recent problem with "bad CR members" is the screening process. You have to make an intro in the kitchen. While in the kitchen people are subjected to almost nothing but BS. So it stands to reason that all new people who make it through the kitchen have this thought in their head that CR is full of dumb fucks who just flame each other. In CRAWDAD's defense maybe he wouldn't be such a dick if people stopped putting others on the defensive. Hi welcome to CR....Fucktard hahahah!? Give me fucking break, is that really what this site is about?

And to all the OG CR members who have been around since the dawn of street racing maybe lead by example.? Instead of bitching about how "CR sucks, there's no one good on here anymore" "Racing is dead" yadda yadda. How about YOU stop flaming every newb or getting into pointless pissing matches with people. If you're that smart then you know bitching back and forth on the internet is pointless..... So why do it? Ignore the ass holes and they'll eventually leave. The only reason they come back is for more attention. And if you see a newb that has potential say HI to encourage them to come back. It's not really that hard. I may still be a newbie and not cool enough to say this shit and be taken seriously but come on. Maybe the problem isn't just with all the new people "after 03/04". Maybe some of the problem with is with the people before 03/04. And threads like this REALLY help CR... Riiiiight....:rolleyes: Prime example.

• Confused 1

Maybe the recent problem with "bad CR members" is the screening process. You have to make an intro in the kitchen. While in the kitchen people are subjected to almost nothing but BS. So it stands to reason that all new people who make it through the kitchen have this thought in their head that CR is full of dumb fucks who just flame each other. In CRAWDAD's defense maybe he wouldn't be such a dick if people stopped putting others on the defensive. Hi welcome to CR....Fucktard hahahah!? Give me fucking break, is that really what this site is about?

And to all the OG CR members who have been around since the dawn of street racing maybe lead by example.? Instead of bitching about how "CR sucks, there's no one good on here anymore" "Racing is dead" yadda yadda. How about YOU stop flaming every newb or getting into pointless pissing matches with people. If you're that smart then you know bitching back and forth on the internet is pointless..... So why do it? Ignore the ass holes and they'll eventually leave. The only reason they come back is for more attention. And if you see a newb that has potential say HI to encourage them to come back. It's not really that hard. I may still be a newbie and not cool enough to say this shit and be taken seriously but come on. Maybe the problem isn't just with all the new people "after 03/04". Maybe some of the problem with is with the people before 03/04. And threads like this REALLY help CR... Riiiiight....:rolleyes: Prime example.

I don't want to ban you.

Okay, on a serious note here for 2 seconds to clarify something.

I love this kenny, you always take the time to make some kind of drift fag comment.. which I know is aimed primarily at me. It doesn't, not even in the least bit, get on my nerves.. FYI.

But what I'd like to point out is that I actually do something called, contributing. Yes, I actually post some stuff people might actually be interested in, instead of your useless drivel about jerking off to your bikes and your regal all the time.

Even then if you don't post about either of those things, it's the most ignorant, feeble attempt at being a douchebag towards someone. I laugh at how hard you try to fill the ethug persona. Really, you're just a chump that I've never seen out at any of the meets as far as I can remember.. probably because you're such a softy in person.

So what reason do you have to be here? Tell me something actually worth reading.

On that note, everyone else is actually pretty cool that I've met in person.

Kenny is more OG than god, he can do pretty much whatever he wants around here.

Okay, on a serious note here for 2 seconds to clarify something.

I love this kenny, you always take the time to make some kind of drift fag comment.. which I know is aimed primarily at me. It doesn't, not even in the least bit, get on my nerves.. FYI.

But what I'd like to point out is that I actually do something called, contributing. Yes, I actually post some stuff people might actually be interested in, instead of your useless drivel about jerking off to your bikes and your regal all the time.

Even then if you don't post about either of those things, it's the most ignorant, feeble attempt at being a douchebag towards someone. I laugh at how hard you try to fill the ethug persona. Really, you're just a chump that I've never seen out at any of the meets as far as I can remember.. probably because you're such a softy in person.

So what reason do you have to be here? Tell me something actually worth reading.

On that note, everyone else is actually pretty cool that I've met in person.

Shut the fuck up noob, respect your elders. Kenny was posting here when you were still sitting on daddy's lap just steering his car.

Quit running your mouth about me you broke dick. Maybe people should be banned from a racing site when they drive slow piles of shit.

Hey, douchebag, I guarantee my car has more improvement over the stock 1/4 times than yours. I race, I mod, I maintain my own car, and it runs like a Swiss watch. When others have question about Park Avenues, they ask me. My car is unique, one of only 20-25 Park Aves in the world that is modded. My PCM is the prototype tune for the model. I have the only PA in the world with a built transmission. And when I break 13.8, it'll be a world record for my model. I already hold the record for a non-intercooled PA.

Meanwhile, you'll be following a mod path worn smooth by the thousands that have gone before you. Congratulations.

But beyond that, you're a worthless cretin with the self-worth of a lemming. Otherwise, I doubt you'd feel the need to open your mouth about the careers others choose to follow.

You're also only the second person on my ignore list. Bye.

Shut the fuck up noob, respect your elders. Kenny was posting here when you were still sitting on daddy's lap just steering his car.

Oh, how could I forget kenny's peon? :rolleyes:

Elders, are you serious? What does join date have anything to do with respect?for all you know I could have been lurking for years before I actually joined. I could really care less whose been here before me, you get my respect by not being a complete fuckstick, and contributing stuff to this forum for everyone's benefit. Most people on this board are smart and very unique and talented, but there are exceptions. Judging people by join date is just stupid and almost comical.

Oh, how could I forget kenny's peon? :rolleyes:

Elders, are you serious? What does join date have anything to do with respect?for all you know I could have been lurking for years before I actually joined. I could really care less whose been here before me, you get my respect by not being a complete fuckstick, and contributing stuff to this forum for everyone's benefit. Most people on this board are smart and very unique and talented, but there are exceptions. Judging people by join date is just stupid and almost comical.

Hey, Just wanted to say hi and wondered if you got your fender roller back. pm me if ya get a chance. Thanks.

Hey, douchebag, I guarantee my car has more improvement over the stock 1/4 times than yours. I race, I mod, I maintain my own car, and it runs like a Swiss watch. When others have question about Park Avenues, they ask me. My car is unique, one of only 20-25 Park Aves in the world that is modded. My PCM is the prototype tune for the model. I have the only PA in the world with a built transmission. And when I break 13.8, it'll be a world record for my model. I already hold the record for a non-intercooled PA.

Meanwhile, you'll be following a mod path worn smooth by the thousands that have gone before you. Congratulations.

But beyond that, you're a worthless creting with the self-worth of a lemming. Otherwise, I doubt you'd feel the need to open your mouth about the careers others choose to follow.

You're also only the second person on my ignore list. Bye.

Your car is slow.