9 sec EVO on pump gas! low 9's on race fuel.

CRAWDAD

Someone was giving him hell about no cage on Evom and here was his response. I couldn't agree more.....

How is it you guys or NHRA can ride my ass about not having a cage in a car that is complete with seat belts, air bags, door beams, the driver is wearing a helmet, jeans, shoes and a fire jacket and yet they allow any motorcycle to race. I am not stupid enough to think my car is less safe than a motorcycle..... are any of the rest of you that stupid? I hope not.

maby im just stupid but arnt you required to have a cage under a certain time?

Are you kidding me? At the shootout, this year Kurt Brown shows up in his 1st gen talon, running low 9's at 150+ with 1. No helmet 2. No cage and 3. Shorts w/ just a lap belt!!! I could not believe they were letting this guy run that car, and I know he knows better too...

One of these day's it's going to catch up with Norwalk...

Dan

Are you kidding me? At the shootout, this year Kurt Brown shows up in his 1st gen talon, running low 9's at 150+ with 1. No helmet 2. No cage and 3. Shorts w/ just a lap belt!!! I could not believe they were letting this guy run that car, and I know he knows better too...

One of these day's it's going to catch up with Norwalk...

Dan

yeah kurt knows what hes doing , hes been in the dsm game long enough, that crazy he does not even have a harness or helmet on, but thats on him.