FS: Jeep parts...

wolfman

I've got some jeep parts sitting around and no longer have a jeep so they need to go. TJ, YJ, CJ parts....I'll add more stuff as I find it. Everything is OBO.

TJ Stuff:

-Factory side steps from 2004 Wrangler Rubicon: I took these off at about 30,000 miles so they are basically like new $50

2324097850060779869S500x500Q85.jpg

CJ Stuff:

-Trailquest oversize (~23 gal), heavy duty, steel fuel tank $100

This should fit CJ7s also, 78-86...it might fit 77-78 but I think the filler hose was a different size those years.. I trimmed the tabs on the tank so it could tuck up higher under the jeep but have the old tabs if you want to weld them back on (tank hasn't had fuel in it for a few years so no worries about explosions :grin:) Scratches here and there but no dents....some surface rust on scratches. Most of the decals are hidden when installed on the jeep and the inside is absolutely clean, no rust. Fresh paint and this would look like new. I think I paid $300-350 for this new and IMO, Trailquest makes the best tanks for jeeps. I took this one off to replace it with the identical one set-up for an in-tank EFI pump.

2398632470060779869S500x500Q85.jpg

2829888270060779869S500x500Q85.jpg

-Gloss black nerf bars with Carr aluminum steps (76-83 CJ5) $100

Some surface rust where they mount to the frame but its not visible once mounted to the jeep. $250+ new

2730672570060779869S500x500Q85.jpg

YJ Stuff:

-2.5 inch Pro Comp lift springs (add price and pics later)

-Plastic storage boxes that fit over the wheel wells, between roll bar (add price and pics later)

Dana 44 Front Axle, passenger side drop (add price and pics later)

:cool:

Edited by wolfman

I updated the original post with some pics and prices.

i might be interested in the TJ stuff and anymore you have

I really don't have a lot of TJ stuff (in fact these side steps might be it). :cool:

Too bad you don't have any full hard doors or a soft top!!! That is what I need for my TJ!

I had both half and full hard doors on my TJs and I'm not sure which I liked better. Full is nice for winter and the windows roll down but they sure are heavy. I liked half doors in the summer though...much easier to take on and off. I had full soft doors on the CJ...and they didn't latch all that well. :eek: Seat belts were definitely mandatory in that rig.

Jeep wrote the book on 4-wheel drive.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what tj parts do you need?

I need a factory drivers side step or both aftermarket steps, a hard top rear window motor, a soft top header - hard to explain but its the plastic piece that connects to the windshield when the soft top is up. I wouldn't mind swapping out some other aftermarket parts if they were available and cheap, but above is what I need.

Thanks,

John

Ive got some really rusted up SmittyBuilt rear number and side steps.. They are yours for free.. Come get them out of my yard!!

Couple questions:

Are they salvageable like if I sand and paint them? Would they fit in back pack if I came down on the bike to pick them up?

Thanks,

John

I need a factory drivers side step or both aftermarket steps, a hard top rear window motor, a soft top header - hard to explain but its the plastic piece that connects to the windshield when the soft top is up. I wouldn't mind swapping out some other aftermarket parts if they were available and cheap, but above is what I need.

Thanks,

John

i have none of that. lol.