knight rider

Orion

You can not be serious.

100% serious. He had to build his power to turbo-boost by doing a burnout.. All of this happend in the first 10 minutes. I'm surprised it even got off the ground with the down force of that big ass spoiler.

The girl in it is pretty hot though.

100% serious. He had to build his power to turbo-boost by doing a burnout.. All of this happend in the first 10 minutes. I'm surprised it even got off the ground with the down force of that big ass spoiler.

The girl in it is pretty hot though.

I thought the crazy kung-fu girl in the maserati looking vert was kinda hot. There's something about a chick that can kick my ass that's extra hot. :leghump:

It also turned it's 3 per side exhaust tips downward when the boost spooled up to help him jump.....

KITT must have 2 4000psi turbos on him!!

I watched until the first commercial break and that was it for me.

and that chick was smokin!

yea i never saw the pilot and i was completley disappointed with the episode. it made me wonder why the pilot was so critically acclaimed as so awesome. even the original was not that great, but somehow it remained entertaining. i will continue watching hoping it will get better as the story develops.

i see what you did there...

Just watched it.. I nearly cried. Knight Rider was my favorite show when I was a kid. This new show was just pathetic. Cheezy FX, craptastic characters, and they didn't even TRY to make KITT seem even slightly plausible.

Ultimately, a joke.

It's no wonder I never watch the networks any more.

Its official, Knight Rider is the greatest show on television. Possibly the greatest show of all time, save several socially important television movies by Lifetime, such as "Dying to be thin", and "Dying to be thin, while being abused". The acting, the effects, the well-thought out plotline, and deep subplot of the main characters past. Its not very often you see a network television show so delicately show-off the more subtle nuances of the human experience. Balance that with the dichotomy of transforming automobiles, and you begin to see the directors attempt to make a metaphorical statement about whether man runs machine, or machines run man. An amazing debut that will surely be celebrated for years to come.

Its official, Knight Rider is the greatest show on television. Possibly the greatest show of all time, save several socially important television movies by Lifetime, such as "Dying to be thin", and "Dying to be thin, while being abused". The acting, the effects, the well-thought out plotline, and deep subplot of the main characters past. Its not very often you see a network television show so delicately show-off the more subtle nuances of the human experience. Balance that with the dichotomy of transforming automobiles, and you begin to see the directors attempt to make a metaphorical statement about whether man runs machine, or machines run man. An amazing debut that will surely be celebrated for years to come.

Damn man, that is some good stuff you're on. The network should supply a dose to everyone that watches the show. That's probably the only way it'll keep from getting cancelled.