Verizon On CR

OneToEnvy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mike!

Thanks soooooooo much for hooking me and my wife up. Although I don't know if it was a good idea getting that phone for her. She playing w/ that thing 24/7!!

Mike is a hell of a great guy. He will do anything he can to help ypu out if he is able. Thanx again Mike!

Call me I need to add internet to my phone.

Talk to either one of the ladies in here PM'ing everyone......I hear phil will give you raquetball lessons too. Or maybe it was how to drive through a lake???? Either way your in good hands

Phil gives crapy lessons. He just want to get in people pants.

/rant

Back OT

I have gotten alot of respose from this and have enjoyed working with everyone. Thank you all for the kind comments and keep the bussines comming i am all about helping CR out. I can make money off all the normal people i see on a day to day basis i dont want this to be like every other vendor who gives a board $10 off and calls it a deal. I want to save you a few hundered if possible. Please dont hesiate to ask questions.

Phil gives crapy lessons. He just want to get in people pants.

/rant

Back OT

I have gotten alot of respose from this and have enjoyed working with everyone. Thank you all for the kind comments and keep the bussines comming i am all about helping CR out. I can make money off all the normal people i see on a day to day basis i dont want this to be like every other vendor who gives a board $10 off and calls it a deal. I want to save you a few hundered if possible. Please dont hesiate to ask questions.

:wtf:

btw thanks doyle for the comments, mike is right we arnt here to make $ off you guys, there are some people in this world who do enjoy just being nice. kinda hoping that karma plays well for both of us seeing as we have had shitty luck this summer. keep the questions and wants coming and we will do our best to assist you .

Mike thank you so much! It was the most painless Verizon visit I've ever had and you were pleasant to talk to. I don't know how you gave me such a great deal today but I appreciate it nonetheless :)

I will surely send anyone that I know your way with a good recommendation. Thanks again

Alright here is the scoop. I work for a Verizon Retailer in the Columbus area and I have decided to try and bring both sides of my business to CR.

First on the normal contract side. I am able to offer prices that no one can touch I can make any price on any phone. The deal is this I promise that I can and will beat any price on any phone as long as you the "customer" are able to sign a 2 Year agreement with Verizon. Whethere your a New customer or an existing you must sign for 2 years this is the way to get the best pricing on a phone.

For example right now Verizon is selling the new "Dare" for $199 after rebate on New Activations. I can sell that phone for $100 after the rebate for every one on CR.

The other side of the fence is this. I always have people that do trades and or that I buy phones from. Sometimes they are NIB and other times they are slightly used. I am always in the market to to sell any phone I have as a cash deal with no contracts however sometimes my inventory is limited on what I have. I will keep the boards up to date on what is availale as often as possible.

With that said please PM me about any contract deal or question you may have and below is a list of phones that are currently avail for cash deals.

All of the items listed are BNIB with clean ESN's

Blackberry Pearl pink $175

HTC Touch vx6900 $300

LG VX9700 "Dare" $350

Motorola S9 Stereo Bluetooth Headset NIB $75

Which store, and can you handle warranty problems?