Verizon On CR

OneToEnvy

Alright here is the scoop. I work for a Verizon Retailer in the Columbus area and I have decided to try and bring both sides of my business to CR.

First on the normal contract side. I am able to offer prices that no one can touch I can make any price on any phone. The deal is this I promise that I can and will beat any price on any phone as long as you the "customer" are able to sign a 2 Year agreement with Verizon. Whethere your a New customer or an existing you must sign for 2 years this is the way to get the best pricing on a phone.

For example right now Verizon is selling the new "Dare" for $199 after rebate on New Activations. I can sell that phone for $100 after the rebate for every one on CR.

The other side of the fence is this. I always have people that do trades and or that I buy phones from. Sometimes they are NIB and other times they are slightly used. I am always in the market to to sell any phone I have as a cash deal with no contracts however sometimes my inventory is limited on what I have. I will keep the boards up to date on what is availale as often as possible.

With that said please PM me about any contract deal or question you may have and below is a list of phones that are currently avail for cash deals.

All of the items listed are BNIB with clean ESN's

Blackberry Pearl pink $175

HTC Touch vx6900 $300

LG VX9700 "Dare" $350

Motorola S9 Stereo Bluetooth Headset NIB $75

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC is right, however there are so many people that dont relize they can get a discount on there bill. All you have to do to check is go to Verizons websight. Click on the business tab, and click employee discount.

All city, goverment, and state employees are eligeble for discounts!!

Their corporate discounts are a joke, I get a 15% discount from Snapon, but it DOESNT work on the unlimited plans. Do they expect corporate employees to use the 400 minute plans?

Do you really need the unlimited? You could do 2000min for the same price and get the discount.

Their corporate discounts are a joke, I get a 15% discount from Snapon, but it DOESNT work on the unlimited plans. Do they expect corporate employees to use the 400 minute plans?

Its because the unlimited plan is a promotional plan. The discount is for normal plans, and based on usage most of the people that use discounts dont need unlimited plans.

Its because the unlimited plan is a promotional plan. The discount is for normal plans, and based on usage most of the people that use discounts dont need unlimited plans.

I live on my blackberry, the data limits arent enough, let alone the minutes. Some months I stay under 2,000, but when I go over it would kill me. It still doesnt make any sense why they dont discount the unlimited plans for corporate, when it seems to me that corporate customers would use the most minutes/data.

I live on my blackberry, the data limits arent enough, let alone the minutes. Some months I stay under 2,000, but when I go over it would kill me. It still doesnt make any sense why they dont discount the unlimited plans for corporate, when it seems to me that corporate customers would use the most minutes/data.

Its mainly due to not having a cap on minutes. Once you go over about 1500-2000 minutes it turns into lost revenue for the company. Giving a discount on the plan would just make it more likely that they would lose money.

Think about how it was for the business customers before unlimited. $300+ plans ftl.