Somebody hire me!

V8 Beast

I need a job too. Somebody hire me.

Brian, at least you have a job. Everybody I talk to hates where they are anymore, hence why I'm not employed at the moment. My wife has worked for Medicare for over 10 years now, and she came home pretty upset today about how shitty it's getting.

sorry /rant.

i will hire all of you as ball suckers. $10 an hour, no sharing, you each get one ball. no touching the shaft, just the sack.

benefits: touching the softest balls in the U.S Of the world, knowing that you can be anything you want to be, and being my person balls sauna is the best job ever.

sniffing my ass after chipolte

and last but not least, knowing who i am.

contact me with any questions concerns, and please bring resume.

hang in there buddy.....you know my situation....thankfully there are plenty of opportunities still out there. I just got word I leave next Thursday for my final interview at a new place. If all goes well this time in two weeks, I'll be celebrating with an acceptance of a good offer.

I'm tired of watching the place I work for turn from a great job into a money hungry corporate hell hole. Luckily I rented out my soul instead of selling it, and my lease is going to be up soon!