9/26 Meet tonight?? Hamilton Sonic?

OneToEnvy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy that has come out with before just got an 04 GTO and wants to come hang out with some people, and i wouldent mind seeing a couple nice cars since mine is down. Any one up for it. I say Hamitlon sonic because no one bothers us there.

do you park in a lot behing martini?

we park in GE back parking lot next to sonic, "humbler" it was nice to see you too I love the G8.

And phil your a hater. Just because chris pulls more ass then you do dosent mean you have to be a hater. There are pleanty fat chicks out there for you!!:barf:

we park in GE back parking lot next to sonic, "humbler" it was nice to see you too I love the G8.

And phil your a hater. Just because chris pulls more ass then you do dosent mean you have to be a hater. There are pleanty fat chicks out there for you!!:barf:

:wtf: chris pulls more ass than i? you sir are lying to yourself. just because you two cuddle at night thinking of better ways to please eachother and thinking its not gay when it is GAY, doesnt mean you have to get all defensive. now take your fingers out of his booty hole and type me an apology beotch

I apologize!

I pay for drinks every tuesday night so that phil can take the girl i want to fuck home and fuck her because his cock is bigger than mine by racial default.

And chris dosent pull ass. but his car is faster than yours!

:wtf: i pay for drinks, when have you ever bought me a drink?

i didnt take tayna home, she took me home and we faught the whole time.

my dick is bigger than yours, but you dont live at home so you can whip yours out more often than i :(

chrises car maybe faster than mine, but he has to pay 17k , and i dont have to pay shiat.

I meant natalie you douch, and i dont even care. I swear evey time you change the brand of tampon you use you get so bitchy. Go tug it and come back when your done.

nat? i thought you were trying to pass the ball kobe? i shoulda known, always ball hoggin(no homo) if you wanted nat all you had to do was say it. open your mouth ( which i heard your good at) and say the fucking words

Where is it, I tried to go out last week, and my GPS took me nowhere. I may need to update the maps.

You take 33 to hamilton road and you go north its right of the freeway.

You can meet me at my place and follow us if oyu want i live in tha apart. behind walmart.