9/26 Meet tonight?? Hamilton Sonic?

OneToEnvy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god phil an mike stfu my penis is bigger its like a unicorn only comes out once every few years but when it does its magical...

so you get laid every few years?

ill show you guys the "magic stick" tonight

thats the most gay thing I have ever heard you say....

So what I have gotten from this thread so far is...... you all like to touch eachothers ding ding's and then argue about how much you dont like to, and you're going to sonic at like 10ish? Is that about right? Oh, I think that we should go earlier, I got work in the morning.

we park in GE back parking lot next to sonic, "humbler" it was nice to see you too I love the G8.

And phil your a hater. Just because chris pulls more ass then you do dosent mean you have to be a hater. There are pleanty fat chicks out there for you!!:barf:

noo like during the week

ok im going to leave my place around 945 to be there at 10 "sol" you can meet at my place if ya like pm me if you need directions.

Paul. Unicorns are mythical creatures just like your DICK and your sex life. God wont let you have offspring. Its safer that way!!

Wonderboy your like 15..lol you can stay up one night a week i give you permision..lol jk.jk. but seriously.

• Upvote 1

ok im going to leave my place around 945 to be there at 10 "sol" you can meet at my place if ya like pm me if you need directions.

Paul. Unicorns are mythical creatures just like your DICK and your sex life. God wont let you have offspring. Its safer that way!!

Wonderboy your like 15..lol you can stay up one night a week i give you permision..lol jk.jk. but seriously.

plus rep for you

I stay up on saturday nights cuz im off sunday. But, Ill suck it up I guess.

so nobody wants to go earlier? Im bored now. I will gladly stay out later, I just want to do something now. Maybe Ill just go cruise around til then.

I'd be up for earlier, but rain started passing through Delaware about 8:30. :mad: Soooo, if I'm out tonight at all it'll be later if it dries out.